Visitor
QVC, I’m having several issues with my most recent order. I’ve contacted cs to no avail. Why is my order still “in process” with a delivery date of today? Why am billed free shipping but shipping added to my invoice? Help! Also, called cs to pay off my easy pays bc your system was not allowing me to do so and the cs agent processed them onto the wrong card after I gave her the new number several times and it was on file which overdrew my account bc I was closing that account and there were no funds. Help! This is getting ridiculous!!
Honored Contributor

I hope you get your issues resolved!

I noticed that an order that I placed March 1 and has an estimated delivery date of today is still in process.  Called CS and they said to give it another day and then call tomorrow if it still hasn't shipped.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am having the same issues.  I have a delivery date of tomorrow however my order is still "in process".   Also  I ordered a Louis Dell'Olio pair of pants on Feb 26th and still have not received them.  There was no update until today since March 2 on the tracking!  

This is why I hardly order anymore, it's become frustrating and I don't really trust the easy pay system or "free" exchanges".   JMO

Honored Contributor

How does customer service work?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man