Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Venezia

All done!

Beth QVC

Thank you, Beth!  You mods are the best.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Beth, 

Can you sign me up too please!  I used to get the insider and I would often order based on what I saw. I received a couple copies in plain manilla envelopes in March and April, but nothing since then.  I'm hoping to catch a TSV for Barefoot Dreams because my mom loves her cardigan so much and wants another! Thanks so much, Rhonda

QVC Customer Care

@Buckeye815 wrote:

Beth, 

Can you sign me up too please!  I used to get the insider and I would often order based on what I saw. I received a couple copies in plain manilla envelopes in March and April, but nothing since then.  I'm hoping to catch a TSV for Barefoot Dreams because my mom loves her cardigan so much and wants another! Thanks so much, Rhonda

Hi @Buckeye815

I took a look at your account and you are listed as a subscriber for the InsideQ.  I have sent a message to our InsideQ team to have someone double check to see why you stopped receiving the magazine.

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I've only gotten them intermittently by mail also and when I did, it didn't arrive til mid-month when half of it was already out of date and I'd missed advance purchased on TSVs.  Different this month; June's came early. 

IMO it's because of the Elemis samples with the mag.   QVC was actualy sure to get it out to people, and timely, because they wanted to get those samples out.  I expect future issues to resume the sporadic and late delivery.

@Pearlee - I get the paper copies of the Insider and it ALWAYS, for me, arrives the middle of the month.  

Valued Contributor

Beth,

Were you able to sign me up for the Insider? I've been shopping from QVC for 24 years. I would really like to receive the magazine whether by email or snail mail. Please let me know what I need to do. Thanks much!

Contributor

@Beth-QVC- Can you sign me up to get paper copies of "The Insider" as well as the email version.  I used to get it, then it stopped and I never did anything about it, but I have read here to request.  Hoping this works as I miss reading.

Thank you!