Esteemed Contributor

I still have not received my Insider for June. Last month it came around the 15th of the month. This time I am still waiting to receive it. I no longer get the emalis regarding the Insider. I don't understand what is happening.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I've only gotten them intermittently by mail also and when I did, it didn't arrive til mid-month when half of it was already out of date and I'd missed advance purchased on TSVs.  Different this month; June's came early. 

IMO it's because of the Elemis samples with the mag.   QVC was actualy sure to get it out to people, and timely, because they wanted to get those samples out.  I expect future issues to resume the sporadic and late delivery.

@Pearlee this is not true for me. I get future Insiders in the mail usually by the middle of the month (ex: May's Insider comes the middle of April, June's the middle of May and so on), plenty of time to order the next months TSVs early if I choose.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I've only gotten them intermittently by mail also and when I did, it didn't arrive til mid-month when half of it was already out of date and I'd missed advance purchased on TSVs.  Different this month; June's came early. 

IMO it's because of the Elemis samples with the mag.   QVC was actualy sure to get it out to people, and timely, because they wanted to get those samples out.  I expect future issues to resume the sporadic and late delivery.

@Pearlee this is not true for me. I get future Insiders in the mail usually by the middle of the month (ex: May's Insider comes the middle of April, June's the middle of May and so on), plenty of time to order the next months TSVs early if I choose.

@DJs mom   I'm not saying it happens to everyone.   But it routinely happens to me and if you read a lot of posts about it here on the board, a lot of other people only get theirs intermittently or not at all.  I'm not the only one but I never said this is true for everyone.  Good for you!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@DJs mom   I'm not saying it happens to everyone.   But it routinely happens to me and if you read a lot of posts about it here on the board, a lot of other people only get theirs intermittently or not at all.  I'm not the only one but I never said this is true for everyone.  Good for you!

@Pearlee, never in my reply did I mention you said it happens to everyone. I just gave my exeprience the same as you did. I also read a lot of posts where people get their Insiders mid-month  for the next issue like I do. So yes Good for Me!!

Valued Contributor

Re: June Insider

[ Edited ]

I have been having this problem since late October and have had to call every month on the 16th to get the hard copy Insider.  I used to be able to access the current edition from the last email link I got, but then that trick stopped working.  

I was just told (7 months later) that I somehow got on a QVC do-not-call/email/mail list???  I realize you can get kicked off if your account is dormant, but rarely a fortnight goes by w/o ordering something.  Plus I have multiple A/D and the QCard, so obviously I shouldn't be on QVC's DNC list (even though I am on the FCC DNC list).

New Contributor

I would very much love to receive the Insider...been trying to find out how to do this.  Can anyone help get me signed up?  Thanks...would love to get it.

New Contributor

Can you please sign me up?  I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.  I am new to this forum.  Found you by trying to get Insider sign up info.

QVC Customer Care

@wiscontwin52

I signed you up for the InsideQ...it should begin within two months but will manually send you June's.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

I would very much like to sign up for the Insider. I've been looking for information on how to do this for ages. Please sign me up. Thank you for your consideration.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC- Can you sign me up to get paper copies of "The Insider"?  I used to get it, then it stopped and I never did anything about it, but I find the online version harder to read.  (We have lousy internet service where I am.)

I'd appreciate it, if you could do that for me.