Honored Contributor

It appears as if some kind of change may have taken place with getting the Insider out to people in the mail.

My previous mailings were (1) intermittent in that they would skip a month or two here and there, (2) mailed in a manila envelope, and (3) always received when the given month was at least half over, or more.

After receiving May's Insider the second week in May, I received June's Insider a couple of days ago, in a new clear plastic mailer.  Perfect. I want to see the TSVs well in advance to look up, check out, decide, etc. I hope this is the start of something better with the mailed copies.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

you're doing better than me. I quit receiving my paper copy in Feb.  no idea why but I did enjoy getting it while I did.  

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

I had stopped getting the mail copy and the email link, as well as most emails a few months ago, so I contacted the Social Team and received the magazine one time, still no email link to it or other emails.

I contacted the Social Team again on 4/21, who said they would forward my problem to the IT team, since they can't see why I'm not getting them, I'm signed up for everything.

I haven't heard anything since and I still don't get anything. I rely on an old link to the Insider and I access the new edition through the archives.

And lots of posters have reported the same problems....bummer that they can't get something this simple figured out after all of this time.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

you're doing better than me. I quit receiving my paper copy in Feb.  no idea why but I did enjoy getting it while I did.  

If you are no longer receriving the hard-copy Outsider, you should cancel and stop paying for it!  See if you can receive only a digital copy.....

Honored Contributor

I was happy to receive mine in the mail a few days ago, also, in clear plastic mailer! 

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Adamlambert wrote:

If you are no longer receriving the hard-copy Outsider, you should cancel and stop paying for it!  See if you can receive only a digital copy.....

??? I don't pay for it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

My last one came in plastic wrap with some Elemis samples. Not sure what they were for as I don't really care at the moment what it was. LOL!!!  I think they normally come by itself with a round circle sticky across the top & bottom to keep it closed during shipping. I have not missed one since one of the Q mods set me up (Thank You). I also receive the link by email with no problems.

Respected Contributor

Re: June Insider

[ Edited ]

I received mine yesterday. I believe they only came in the clear plastic because there were some Elemis beauty samples in there.

Valued Contributor

I haven't received mine yet although I thought I saw the email version of it in my emails. Now I can't find it and I do not believe I deleted it......

I've been getting the email and printed copy fairly monthly for the past year or so.  

Wonder what happened to that email?  Did anyone else get the email version?

Honored Contributor

got my first one this month