QVC Customer Care

@Moonchilde

Finally! I am so sorry that there has been such a problem with the InsideQ but appreciate you letting us know you have it now.Let us know if it "disappears" again...Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@ScarletDove, you don't have to pay for the InsideQ ... that was years ago, where you paid for the subscription for the Insider.

Now, you just have to request it - I believe you can do this via the Mods ... Beth-QVC posted at the end of this thread ... try to reply to her post. IHTH 

~

New Contributor

I have contacted you before, I am still not getting the Insider. I received May two weeks into the month in a Manila envelope.

i began receiving the Insider years ago when you had to pay, suddenly I stopped receiving it late last fall.

I have not had any explanation as to why I was dropped, although I've been told I'm on the "list".

i would love some clarification and return to receiving on a regular basis as I feel the magazine is very useful and informative as my purchasing choices.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: June Insider

[ Edited ]

to get her attention probably should type the @ symbol and that will bring up who U want to respond.

@schatzie132

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@schatzie132 wrote:

I have contacted you before, I am still not getting the Insider. I received May two weeks into the month in a Manila envelope.

i began receiving the Insider years ago when you had to pay, suddenly I stopped receiving it late last fall.

I have not had any explanation as to why I was dropped, although I've been told I'm on the "list".

i would love some clarification and return to receiving on a regular basis as I feel the magazine is very useful and informative as my purchasing choices.

Thank you

Hi @schatzie132 I have updated your email /text alert to include - emails about new items, sneak peeks, offers & more - that should take care of receiving the InsideQ, you were set as a recipient already.

However, if you are on our "Do Not Contact" list, there is a process in place to be removed from that list, I'm sorry but it does have to be followed accordingly. I have included it here -

For us to begin sending the InsideQ we need to have your permission. Please follow the below instructions for removal from our do not contact list, thank you.  Please be advised that the request to reinstate promotional contacts must be submitted in writing - either via email or by paper.

@Email or write to us @ -

Customer.care@qvcemail.com

or to write a letter to this address –

QVC, Inc.

Customer Service

1200 Wilson Drive, Studio Park

West Chester, PA 19380

Please include all of these elements:

• A clear statement that the customer is now permitting and authorizing incoming telephone calls made by, or on behalf of, QVC
  • Customer Number
  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number to which the QVC calls may be placed

Signature of customer authorizing the contact

Thank you for posting in our forums!

~Kim

Trusted Contributor

My Insider also came in a clear plastic wrap with the Elemis sample inside.

Honored Contributor

I've only gotten them intermittently by mail also and when I did, it didn't arrive til mid-month when half of it was already out of date and I'd missed advance purchased on TSVs.  Different this month; June's came early. 

IMO it's because of the Elemis samples with the mag.   QVC was actualy sure to get it out to people, and timely, because they wanted to get those samples out.  I expect future issues to resume the sporadic and late delivery.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mzlg wrote:

@ScarletDove, you don't have to pay for the InsideQ ... that was years ago, where you paid for the subscription for the Insider.

Now, you just have to request it - I believe you can do this via the Mods ... Beth-QVC posted at the end of this thread ... try to reply to her post. IHTH 

~

Thank you mzlg, much appreciation for the info......

Update:  Upon inquiring, CS let me know because I subscribed and paid for Insider Q, when they changed, I was automatically rolled over to receive hard and digital copy.

Contributor

Can someone at QVC check my account too?  Same story - been receiving for years and then it stopped.  

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@dryheat wrote:

Can someone at QVC check my account too?  Same story - been receiving for years and then it stopped.  

Hi @dryheat - Thank you for asking, I sent an email to you regarding this. Please feel free to email us for further instruction if needed - QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  ~Kim