Since the release of Carolyn and Dan I'm going to put my money elsewhere. I will finish up my easy pays and cancel my upcoming orders. 

Respected Contributor

Okay.

Respected Contributor

@Thumperlena wrote:

Since the release of Carolyn and Dan I'm going to put my money elsewhere. I will finish up my easy pays and cancel my upcoming orders. 

@Thumperlena   You will get hammered for this post, but I feel the same way - not just because of Carolyn and Dan though.  I just don't care for the sales tactics. At one time for me, QVC was an addiction. Presentations, products and quality has changed.    QVC won't care either way.  We are only two customers in millions. 

Honored Contributor

I was done buying from the Q years ago,various reasons. I do like and buy from HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

Imagine giving up shopping at your nearby, well-stocked supermarket because the Produce Manager was offered a separation package and left. Or was just plain fired.

And then choosing to return the bananas you bought yesterday to demonstrate your displeasure. 

No one will miss you. You'll have to find a different place, possibly less convenient or more expensive, to get the same stuff that was right around the corner with delivery of your groceries to your door. And they may not accept your bananas for return--any more than QVC may let you cancel all your outstanding orders. 

Is it wise to hang your purchasing affinity on two particular hosts' continued  employment?  People you don't know personally?  People whose job was to sell to you, not be friends or have any relationship, even if you were a fan?

Bye!

Honored Contributor

@Thumperlena    It's really sad so many people are so naive about the operation of big business. 

Goodbye, have a good life. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

And good luck in being able to cancel your upcoming orders.

Respected Contributor

oh no...gasp...faint.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like she may be having a bad day Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Good for you! That's really the only thing businesses will pay attention to in the end. There are a good number of us that don't shop here for various reasons.