Honored Contributor

@Thumperlena wrote:

Since the release of Carolyn and Dan I'm going to put my money elsewhere. I will finish up my easy pays and cancel my upcoming orders. 

@Thumperlena See Ya Goodbye GIF by Nick - Find & Share on GIPHY

Honored Contributor

@Thumperlena  - Carolyn would probably appreciate if you follow her on her social media.  She is in the process of producing content for all platforms.

If you're concerned with any of the other employees, it would be better if you continue shopping at the Q.

Honored Contributor

@Thumperlena It's not the airport, no need to announce your departure.

I'm sure Q will move along just fine with or witout you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Thumperlena wrote:

Since the release of Carolyn and Dan I'm going to put my money elsewhere. I will finish up my easy pays and cancel my upcoming orders. 

@Thumperlena  I am leaving also. Carolyn and Dan were the last straw. JaneTreacy and her antics didn't help. I can get everything QVC offers elsewhere. I am also leaving the boards. The rude posters are no longer of interest to me. Noticed all the snotty comments when all you did was let QVC know why you were leaving. My last post and it feels good. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew   i am sorry to see you go.  I appreciated your contributions over the years.

Best wishes to you.

Regular Contributor

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm sure a lot of the members in this forum have said what you posted, or whispered to themselves about the possibility of leaving the Q. They just didn't post it bc these playground bullies (yep, I said it) in here might one day be a little too much. Online bullying is real & unfortunately has had detrimental effects on some people. 

Being told no one will miss you is disgusting. One posted she doesn't even order anymore yet she's still here?! They find someone's complaint or basically anything depending on the day as a means to bash you, me & the next yada yada. 

If you post you really like something & you give your opinion they tell you no one cares.

If you post you do not like something & give your opinion they say something stupid like "you must think qvc sells everything based on your taste, go away".

you cannot win with these (      ) and they're always here! 🤣 get out of the house

OP, I hope you stick around

Honored Contributor

Having retired from the oil business after 30 years, I got use to the politics of layoffs.

No rhyme or reason for the people chosen to be laid off but the high and mighty have their own personal agenda.

Loyalty, attendance and pride went out the window a long time ago.

Sorry to see both of them leave but since the company is in dire straits, it's a matter of time for the rest.

Respected Contributor

@Thumperlena wrote:

You should follow Carolyn on her websites.  I think you would enjoy the things she has to share and help you feel better as well.  I enjoyed her programs as well and I will enjoy checking her sites out.  

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Nancy Drew   i am sorry to see you go.  I appreciated your contributions over the years.

Best wishes to you.

@Carmie , @Nancy Drew, I, too am sorry to see you want to go and would miss your contributions as well.

Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Thumperlena wrote:

@Thumperlena  I am leaving also. Carolyn and Dan were the last straw. JaneTreacy and her antics didn't help. I can get everything QVC offers elsewhere. I am also leaving the boards. The rude posters are no longer of interest to me. Noticed all the snotty comments when all you did was let QVC know why you were leaving. My last post and it feels good. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Nancy Drew 

I pray that you dont leave us on this Forum. 

You are such a cherished contributor!

99.9% of these Forum contributors are kind hearted.

It's just the sting of that minuscule 0.1% that can make it feel overwhelmingly dark, sometimes.   But it's still *ONLY* that 0.1%, albeit noisy

I hope good ppl here, great contributors, here, such as yrself, "dont throw the baby out with the bathwater."

I know, sometimes I feel fed up too. 

Just remember, "HAPPY PEOPLE, are HAPPY PEOPLE!!"  

Makes sense, eh? 

(*whisper*  And the converse of this is true also)

The OPS are great here too.  Reasonable, and on top of UNkindness, & tricky topics, even when a slew of attacking new accts descend on us, like the other night!

If we were to wholesomely vote here, (which is probably verboten), MOST all the 99,9% of us would vote to have you stay, @Nancy Drew  if you wouldnt mind!

Pls consider, continuing to share yrself with us? 

We totally totally appreciate you!  *hugs*   Woman HappyHeart