Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Easy Pay Page

I use an iPad and safari browser for all QVC transactions.  Since upgrade, I am no longer able to see my Nov & Dec easy pays.  When the tab decides to work, it starts with January easy pays.

Anyone else seeing this occur?  Anyone know if there is a fix to the issue.  It is already a PITA to pay easy pays or switch credit cards, now I cannot even view them!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay Page

@JenInVegas 

i am on a windows laptop using firefox.

when i click on the easy pay tab it takes me right to my november easy payments.

there is a previous button to go back to october, september, etc.....

there is a next button to go forward to december, january, etc....

are you on the tab that says view by month (which seems to be the default)?

"We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again." - Stephen Grellet
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@JenInVegas wrote:

I use an iPad and safari browser for all QVC transactions.  Since upgrade, I am no longer able to see my Nov & Dec easy pays.  When the tab decides to work, it starts with January easy pays.

Anyone else seeing this occur?  Anyone know if there is a fix to the issue.  It is already a PITA to pay easy pays or switch credit cards, now I cannot even view them!

I suggest that you ask to move this post to electronics because the iPad users will see it there. I haven’t upgraded yet, but I am an iPad user. If others have the problem, ask a mod to report this issue to IT.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@JenInVegas wrote:

I suggest that you ask to move this post to electronics because the iPad users will see it there. I haven’t upgraded yet, but I am an iPad user. If others have the problem, ask a mod to report this issue to IT.

Thanks for the feedback.  When you say you have not upgraded yet, what have you not upgraded?  I did not know I had a choice to NOT upgrade, it automatically went to the new platform.

I utilize an iPad and safari browser, not the app.

Moderator -

Wondering if this can be submitted to technical support?  I cannot see my current easy pays, it defaults to January.  I am viewing by month vs by order.   I submitted feedback from the link at the bottom of the main webpage, but never received a response.

I am unable to see if I have any overdue easy pays, as I have had payments of the same amt declined and need to repost them.

Please advise.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@JenInVegas wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@JenInVegas wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.  When you say you have not upgraded yet, what have you not upgraded?  I did not know I had a choice to NOT upgrade, it automatically went to the new platform.

I utilize an iPad and safari browser, not the app.

Moderator -

Wondering if this can be submitted to technical support?  I cannot see my current easy pays, it defaults to January.  I am viewing by month vs by order.   I submitted feedback from the link at the bottom of the main webpage, but never received a response.

I am unable to see if I have any overdue easy pays, as I have had payments of the same amt declined and need to repost them.

Please advise.

Hi @JenInVegas 

I am sorry you are having troubles.  Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

Barb

Customer Care