Frequent Contributor

I use an iPad and safari browser for all QVC transactions.  Since upgrade, I am no longer able to see my Nov & Dec easy pays.  When the tab decides to work, it starts with January easy pays.

Anyone else seeing this occur?  Anyone know if there is a fix to the issue.  It is already a PITA to pay easy pays or switch credit cards, now I cannot even view them!

Honored Contributor

@Jen717 

i am on a windows laptop using firefox.

when i click on the easy pay tab it takes me right to my november easy payments.

there is a previous button to go back to october, september, etc.....

there is a next button to go forward to december, january, etc....

are you on the tab that says view by month (which seems to be the default)?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Jen717 wrote:

I use an iPad and safari browser for all QVC transactions.  Since upgrade, I am no longer able to see my Nov & Dec easy pays.  When the tab decides to work, it starts with January easy pays.

Anyone else seeing this occur?  Anyone know if there is a fix to the issue.  It is already a PITA to pay easy pays or switch credit cards, now I cannot even view them!

I suggest that you ask to move this post to electronics because the iPad users will see it there. I haven’t upgraded yet, but I am an iPad user. If others have the problem, ask a mod to report this issue to IT.

Frequent Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Jen717 wrote:

I suggest that you ask to move this post to electronics because the iPad users will see it there. I haven’t upgraded yet, but I am an iPad user. If others have the problem, ask a mod to report this issue to IT.

Thanks for the feedback.  When you say you have not upgraded yet, what have you not upgraded?  I did not know I had a choice to NOT upgrade, it automatically went to the new platform.

I utilize an iPad and safari browser, not the app.

Moderator -

Wondering if this can be submitted to technical support?  I cannot see my current easy pays, it defaults to January.  I am viewing by month vs by order.   I submitted feedback from the link at the bottom of the main webpage, but never received a response.

I am unable to see if I have any overdue easy pays, as I have had payments of the same amt declined and need to repost them.

Please advise.

QVC Customer Care

@Jen717 wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Jen717 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.  When you say you have not upgraded yet, what have you not upgraded?  I did not know I had a choice to NOT upgrade, it automatically went to the new platform.

I utilize an iPad and safari browser, not the app.

Moderator -

Wondering if this can be submitted to technical support?  I cannot see my current easy pays, it defaults to January.  I am viewing by month vs by order.   I submitted feedback from the link at the bottom of the main webpage, but never received a response.

I am unable to see if I have any overdue easy pays, as I have had payments of the same amt declined and need to repost them.

Please advise.

Hi @Jen717 

I am sorry you are having troubles.  Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

Barb

Customer Care