Contributor

I have been on Waitlist for Item A 373867 since october 13th.  It is a Beekman Goat Milk Favorites 9  piece collection for 59.96 with free shipping and handling.  There is now a new Beekman Goat Milk favorites 9 piece collection which is identical except for a change in one of the scents included, Item 372247, which is in stock and listed for 62.00 plus 3.50 shipping.  Would it be possible to get the in stock set for the same price/free shipping as the one I am on waitlist for? Thank you for your help!  Barbara

Respected Contributor

Re: Help with Waitlist Order

[ Edited ]

@Fofina   You might want to call and confirm you are still on the waitlist.  My experience has been that after 45 days on a waitlist for something, it cancels since they most likely won't get stock in for your order. 

I would just cancel and order the new item.  At least you'll get the new item instead of waiting for an order that may never ship. 

I doubt if they will substitute another item number.

I am tempted to get the new bounty box, I think that is a better value for me since the body cream is the best anywhere, and it comes in a supersize and I've never tried the body wash, which is included.  

Now if the items are exactly the same size and exact same items are included on your order and this new item number, then they should be able to substitute - better to call and have a rep look for you. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
QVC Customer Care

@Fofina 

If you would please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and include the details you have included in this post, I will be happy to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Beth QVC

Contributor

I did order the today's special value for myself, but I want the Goats Milk Favorites to use for 3 gifts for best girl friends, each would get a lip balm, soap and body cream.

Contributor

Thank you Beth @QVC Social Team.  I did send you an email with the information I posted here.  You are the best.

QVC Customer Care

@Fofina 

Replied to your email. Just need your response?

Beth QVC