Frequent Contributor

Re: new service.....QVC EASY RETURNS?

I've been using it for months now, for the occasional item I return. Works great, with one exception: I have (occasionally) had the cost for the return label charged twice: Once within the original (and very quick) return credit, and a second time when the item actually hits the returns warehouse. 

A quick email to the QVC Social Team has resolved immediately everytime (LOVE THEM), but the extra step is a pain. 

Honored Contributor

I don't see the difference, myself, except the taking of the picture.

Lots of older folks don't know how to copy and paste let alone take a picture, upload it to your own computer, download it to their computer, etc.

Other places you just send back, say why your sending it back, put your invoice in there if required, mail.

I just paid 112 for a jacket and instead of going thru an exchange, just took it in for alterations to shorten sleeves and have it taken in on the sides for 30. Takes forever to get in first place, not waiting another month to receive

Honored Contributor

@DebPA2 wrote:

I've been using it for months now, for the occasional item I return. Works great, with one exception: I have (occasionally) had the cost for the return label charged twice: Once within the original (and very quick) return credit, and a second time when the item actually hits the returns warehouse. 

A quick email to the QVC Social Team has resolved immediately everytime (LOVE THEM), but the extra step is a pain. 

QVCSOCIALTEAM@qvc.com       offline email them.

Honored Contributor

@Sharke wrote:

I don't see the difference, myself, except the taking of the picture.

Lots of older folks don't know how to copy and paste let alone take a picture, upload it to your own computer, download it to their computer, etc.

Other places you just send back, say why your sending it back, put your invoice in there if required, mail.

I just paid 112 for a jacket and instead of going thru an exchange, just took it in for alterations to shorten sleeves and have it taken in on the sides for 30. Takes forever to get in first place, not waiting another month to receive

@Sharke 

a photo is not necessary to use the qvc easy returns process.

"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Respected Contributor

The easiest returns are Amazon. Slap on the label, take to UPS store, email credit within 1/2 HR (and its free).

Respected Contributor

I seldom need to return anything, so I have not yet used this new service, but it sounds promising.👍👍 If, or when the need arises, I will definitely give it a go.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖