Frequent Contributor

Re: new service.....QVC EASY RETURNS?

I've been using it for months now, for the occasional item I return. Works great, with one exception: I have (occasionally) had the cost for the return label charged twice: Once within the original (and very quick) return credit, and a second time when the item actually hits the returns warehouse. 

A quick email to the QVC Social Team has resolved immediately everytime (LOVE THEM), but the extra step is a pain. 

Honored Contributor

I don't see the difference, myself, except the taking of the picture.

Lots of older folks don't know how to copy and paste let alone take a picture, upload it to your own computer, download it to their computer, etc.

Other places you just send back, say why your sending it back, put your invoice in there if required, mail.

I just paid 112 for a jacket and instead of going thru an exchange, just took it in for alterations to shorten sleeves and have it taken in on the sides for 30. Takes forever to get in first place, not waiting another month to receive

Honored Contributor

@DebPA3 wrote:

I've been using it for months now, for the occasional item I return. Works great, with one exception: I have (occasionally) had the cost for the return label charged twice: Once within the original (and very quick) return credit, and a second time when the item actually hits the returns warehouse. 

A quick email to the QVC Social Team has resolved immediately everytime (LOVE THEM), but the extra step is a pain. 

QVCSOCIALTEAM@qvc.com       offline email them.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I don't see the difference, myself, except the taking of the picture.

Lots of older folks don't know how to copy and paste let alone take a picture, upload it to your own computer, download it to their computer, etc.

Other places you just send back, say why your sending it back, put your invoice in there if required, mail.

I just paid 112 for a jacket and instead of going thru an exchange, just took it in for alterations to shorten sleeves and have it taken in on the sides for 30. Takes forever to get in first place, not waiting another month to receive

@SharkE 

a photo is not necessary to use the qvc easy returns process.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

The easiest returns are Amazon. Slap on the label, take to UPS store, email credit within 1/2 HR (and its free).

Esteemed Contributor

I seldom need to return anything, so I have not yet used this new service, but it sounds promising.👍👍 If, or when the need arises, I will definitely give it a go.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

New Contributor

Is this service available? I don't see any mention of it on qvc any longer.
Occasional Contributor

if you dont get any paper work with your which has happened to me and my daughter its hard to return until you get paper work from customer service  which didnt happen several times for me       I had to call at least two times     shipping is not doing their jobs putting the paper work in the boxes  no one cares

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for your response. I did get the return form and shipping label. However, I was able to get the return/ exchange processed before they even received the product by doing it through the new easy return program. I no longer see it listed as an option on qvc, so was wondering if it was no longer an option.
Super Contributor

I have used the QVC easy returns & it works great.  I think it's a 

great service & for me, its easier than Amazon.