Honored Contributor

Re: new service.....QVC EASY RETURNS?

@sunshine45

Every delivery service in my area has been plagued with bad behavior!
UPS (the regular driver was on vacay) tried to deliver 2 pkgs on 4:57 to our management office on the last holiday weekend (MLK day) …. well, duh, nobody was in the office at that time (but the driver could have left them inside the lobby). Instead they were taken to Michael’s.
I wasn’t happy about that plan, and by using the UPS app, I opted to have BOTH returned to sender!
So, my approx $100 boots went back to Macy’s; L’Oréal RTS.
By phone, LRP tracked my return and sent out a replacement! (Happy)
I went into the store in person and purchased the boots at a very nice discount.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@TVLand 

Another issue for me too has been that no return label was included!

So, I had one printed for me at the UPS store ($2). And because it was too small, the UPS guy working at the store kept trying to get it to be legible.

'Now we can wait and SEE if it actually makes its way to QVC.

Twice no shipping label for a Calista and a Diamonique item?

Makes one wonder....

Honored Contributor

@porcelain
Isn’t that the truth.

For me, Amazon has the easiest return process…using a code.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Ok so I'm not understanding how this process makes it EASIER or QUICKER for the QVC customer?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@sunshine45 

Ok so I'm not understanding how this process makes it EASIER or QUICKER for the QVC customer?

@LTT1 

i sent a package back on thursday and sent all the package information to qvceasyreturns@qvc.com. i included my order number, item number, a pic of the return label, the order return tracking number from their prepaid label and my information. by saturday morning i received an email back saying that my account would be credited for my return and the exact amount that would be credited. it did NOT include the $6.95 label return fee since i used their label to mail it back. that will be deducted once the package reaches the returns warehouse.

using this return feature i dont have to wait 2,3, 4 weeks to get a refund. i should hopefully see it sometime this week. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Why does it take 1-2 billing cycles to get your refund ?  That's a couple of months ! When I return an Amazon package I get my refund the same day I drop it off at the UPS site that takes the returns , l get an email in a couple hours that my cc card has been credited ! And no shipping charges either !