Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I called tracfone ,could not really understand lady, i need more minutes how to do that .please.

You can go to Walmart or just about any store and buy a minutes card. Or you can buy right from your phone with a credit card. Just go to the My Account onbyour phone.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Re: help with tracfone

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest You can buy a minutes card at most stores including your grocery store, buy from your phone or go to the TracFone website & buy it there. Hope this information helps.

Honored Contributor

Re: help with tracfone

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest

convienence stores, drug stores, Target have the Tracfone airtime cards, or if you internet is still working from tracfone.com  just click add air time.........

I wonder if its because your cell towers are down.  A friend's mom lives in the Texas coast and because of hurricane harvey she didnt have cell towers for awhile, maybe with your bad storm the cell towers were damaged..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Have you tried their web site?   Maybe there is information there.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone ,i have been so busy doing things around the house ,now that i have power,i ordered from web site minutes,now got to check and make sure they are loaded, thanks to every one.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@softwareI went with the pay as you go ,that you mentioned,i hope they let me know when i need more minutes ,the next time.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@softwareI went with the pay as you go ,that you mentioned,i hope they let me know when i need more minutes ,the next time.

You can keep up with it by downloading the Tracfone app or check it online.

Esteemed Contributor

I can never pick up messages.  I did everything I was suppose to do even called Tracfone CS and they can't help me.  I need to break down and buy a Jitterbug.  That was clear and worked beautifully.  My problem, i am getting what I paid for, nothing.  Just the price of the phone two years ago on the Q.  Just pay for minutes and get triple.  If I used the phone a lot I would not be sticking to it. 

Respected Contributor

When you are calling and speaking to a customer service rep whom you can't understand well, ask to be transferred to an English speaker (hopefully, one in the USA.)  That usually works.