Esteemed Contributor

Six bags of candy....no electrical power in my neighborhood since Sunday's storm!!  Guess I'm gonna have to eat all this candy by myself!!

Honored Contributor

All that sugar should keep you 'wired' for a while.  Enjoy in moderation (to avoid tummy aches.)

Valued Contributor

Nananana59,

My deepest sympathy on having to eat six bags of candies but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.Woman Very Happy Enjoy!!!!   docsgirl

Honored Contributor

@nana59 At least you won't go hungry!  Ha!  Quick story:

When I went to Weight Watchers (one of many times) the leader (herself a weight loss person) said to all of us, "So, how many of you have already purchased your Halloween candy?"  NOTE HERE: It was the beginning of October.....

Then she said, "OK!  How many of you have eaten all of the candy?"  (Everyone looked around the room and slowly raised our hands).  Ha! 

Trusted Contributor

Since I also live in an area with a lot of power outages we must be close to each other.   I do have power and you have candy...  what a good deal!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm in Trouble!!

[ Edited ]

No you can indulge a bit tonight and tomorrow too if you want then just stick the rest in the freezer.  I freeze candy bars of all kinds it always does fine.  Just get some cute gift bags for the Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays and pass out to family and friends then.  I have been bringing all my great nieces and nephews Santa candy on Thanksgiving Day for so long they are almost ready for high school/college days.  But if I did not bring them candy they would probably revolt on me!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Is it chocolate ? I’ll come over and help you eat it 🎃😋

Valued Contributor

bought one small bag of carmels for one dollar? do not need candy? saw a sign at target it said out of candy? should have bought it for a dollar and put it on my door. 

Honored Contributor

You must live in the northeast ,we lost power for 2 days ,came on this afternoon,thank full.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

You must live in the northeast ,we lost power for 2 days ,came on this afternoon,thank full.

hello from RI!