Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yikes, 4th Of July Is A Week From Tomorrow

@On It   He does what he wants.  I think people are afraid of him and they are probably right to be.

You know on the news when someone goes off the rails and the neighbors interviewed are "surprised".  I wouldn't be shocked at all with this bird.

His one son has been arrested for drugs, drunk driving and domestic asssault on his wife. He beat the everloving stuffing out of her.  She left him............and then came back.

For as much mouth as I can have I'm not stupid, I know not to tangle with people like him. 

Occasional Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

The pill next door will be setting off a couple hours worth of fireworks.  Last year it was 10pm to midnight, then he shoots his guns for good measure.

My poor cats were not happy. We closed the windows, turned the TV up hoping it muffled the booming.  Cats were under the couch cowering for hours.

In Arizona we have a tracking system that spots gunfire. The police will come and haul you into jail if you are caught. It called Shannon's Law after a girl was hit and killed by random gunfire on the 4 th of July.

That sounds like a good program @Meowingkitty.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2. what happened to your plans to move?

Esteemed Contributor

@Travone  Still want to, actually more than ever. 

#1 - can't decide on where I want to land. Still looking a Erie, kids think I'm totally nuts.

#2 - well, that problem is in this thread. My whack-a-doodle neighbor. Getting rid of this place will be hard with him next door.

Honored Contributor

We always have a fun 4th . Our town puts on a nice parade which is usually huge and lasts a little too long, but thats ok. My brother and his wife live along the parade route, so we have a house for food and potty breaks!

After the parade we rent out a pavilion at a nice park and have a big cookout with friends and family, and later that night we do our own fireworks...So all in all a nice day, a long day but fun, and its my sisters birthday, so we always have birthday cake!!!!! 

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Travone  Still want to, actually more than ever. 

#1 - can't decide on where I want to land. Still looking a Erie, kids think I'm totally nuts.

#2 - well, that problem is in this thread. My whack-a-doodle neighbor. Getting rid of this place will be hard with him next door.

I get it.  When you want to leave the area, it's hard to figure out where to go.  Good luck whatever you decide 

Super Contributor

Passing this year. Absolutely no Independence to celebrate.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine will be spent sitting with my pup in her thundershirt and giving her medication so she can get through it without stressing too much...

Respected Contributor

@ChillyTulip wrote:

What a sad, uninformed and ungrateful response. So many would be happy to have what we do in the US evidenced by how many have been coming in lately. No matter, though. I'll celebrate plenty to cover what you seem to lack.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChillyTulip wrote:

Many people disagree with that. It's sad that some posters have no freedom in their lives. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain