Regular Contributor

All of a sudden I am noticing that all of the host teeth are amazingly white.  To the point of really standing out.    They really look nice.  I would love to know what product they use!!

Respected Contributor

@Double-D wrote:

All of a sudden I am noticing that all of the host teeth are amazingly white.  To the point of really standing out.    They really look nice.  I would love to know what product they use!!

Vaneers 

Honored Contributor

Its not all of a sudden, it's been that way for awhile.  I think many people with extremely white teeth look very unnatural. They smile and all you see are glaring white teeth.  I imagine they use that stuff QVC sells. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Their teeth aren't any whiter. Their skin is just darker with faux tans and it makes the teeth appear whiter.

Contributor

When the teeth are whiter than the white of your eyes it just look unnatural and weird.

Honored Contributor

In general, and in the greater scheme of things everywhere, and not specifically here, I like a more pearl color.  Look more natural  (to me, anyway).  Jmo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

It's certainly not the whitener that Q sells - believe me.  I've used several products, both with toothbrush and direct application, and no way does product meet expectations nor the sales pitch.  The one that gets me - - facial products of before... and after ..- the before shots bad skin and stained teeth - - wa-la - - the 'after pictures' not only is skin perfect - teeth are pearly white too.  How does face cream affect tooth color?

Hmmm

Honored Contributor

Super-white, blindingly unnaturally whiter-than-white teeth look like those $20 fake plastic partial dentures you can buy from As Seen on TV, with the pinker-than-pink gums.

Just like fake b**bs that still point skyward while you're flat on your back, they scream "fake!" and tacky overdone, like botched plastic surgery. Impossibly white teeth are...impossible in nature, only accomplished with chemical or other artificial means.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Chiclet teeth!

Yeah, I think it may be the contrast with the tans.

Unless they all recently got veneers.

Respected Contributor

Did you ever see the episode on Friends where Ross over bleached his teeth and they glowed in the dark?  It was hilarious.  I can think of three hosts who have had some cosmetic dental work done since I have been watching QVC.  I've been watching for 27 years.  Their teeth are unnatural looking.  I'm thinking they have veneers.  I don't think any whitening product can get your teeth that white.  Your teeth can be whitened but no bleaching is going to get them whiter than what you were born with so says my dentist.