Regular Contributor

I did see Shawn since she came back from vacation. I read Jennifer was doing PM Style tonight....hope she's not sick Smiley Sad

New Contributor

She posted on her FB page that she was recovering from a "medical thingy"... miss her too.

Honored Contributor

I hope she's all right.

Honored Contributor

Hi FB-ers.. forgot to tell u (if u don't follow me on Instagram) that I'm off for a little bit bc of a medical thingy. As I lay here , I'm looking back at my Ireland photos. This was the lobby in our hotel. The chandelier was nearly the size of a Mini Cooper. I wud love to have lived in the 1800's, how bout u, the era u wud love to live in?

sk1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

and here were go again, deja vu, keep the QVC customer's guessing.  I could care less, and believe adults should act like adults.  Don't say anything at all until you come back, people can respect that more than hinting one is having a "medical thingy?  My opinion/

Trusted Contributor

A "medical thingy". Okay.

Take it at face value. If she wanted to let everyone know what it was exactly, she would have said it. Good gravy, does EVERYTHING have to known? As long as she's okay, let it be.

Respected Contributor

@RedHeadedWench wrote:

A "medical thingy". Okay.

Take it at face value. If she wanted to let everyone know what it was exactly, she would have said it. Good gravy, does EVERYTHING have to known? As long as she's okay, let it be.

She started it.  Calling it funny silly terms, just don't say anything!

I think people feel so important that everything they do, everything that is wrong with them is posted on either FB, Instagram, Tweeted out or who knows what else is there.

Honored Contributor

She posted a little while ago on Facebook that she'll be back next Monday. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Regular Contributor

I dont miss her at all.  I like Jennifer with Isaac and also Jennifer doing PM Style.  She has fun but is professional does not use  all that ridiculous "slang" that Shawn uses. Shawn always has some "drama" going on and Shawn seems to be ok as she is on facebook constantly.  Why even say you have a medical "thingy" just say you are out and be done with it.  Isaac actually seems more relaxed since he is not with Shawn.

Respected Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

I dont miss her at all.  I like Jennifer with Isaac and also Jennifer doing PM Style.  She has fun but is professional does not use  all that ridiculous "slang" that Shawn uses. Shawn always has some "drama" going on and Shawn seems to be ok as she is on facebook constantly.  Why even say you have a medical "thingy" just say you are out and be done with it.  Isaac actually seems more relaxed since he is not with Shawn.

ITA

I think they should have Jennifer take over PM Style, move Shawn to do either Denim & Co or SG, move Carolyn to outdoor living permanently and everyone else the same.  Those would be some great moves.