Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@debmmm wrote:

I dont miss her at all.  I like Jennifer with Isaac and also Jennifer doing PM Style.  She has fun but is professional does not use  all that ridiculous "slang" that Shawn uses. Shawn always has some "drama" going on and Shawn seems to be ok as she is on facebook constantly.  Why even say you have a medical "thingy" just say you are out and be done with it.  Isaac actually seems more relaxed since he is not with Shawn.

ITA

I think they should have Jennifer take over PM Style, move Shawn to do either Denim & Co or SG, move Carolyn to outdoor living permanently and everyone else the same.  Those would be some great moves.

@Just Bling

Oh just give everything to JRT, she can handle it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Shawn was supposed to do the big QVC Birthday Party on Saturday Night......I was at a friend's house got there a little early to help her set up for a dinner party and she had QVC on in the background and it was Carolyn.....so what happened to Shawn?

I agree, maybe its time for a host rotation especially Fashion Night In on Monday nights..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

I do not understand why the hosts give ANY personal info at all.... if they say something about being  gone they need only say that they are on vacation.

That should be enough info.    And why viewers and posters feel the need to KNOW PERSONAL INFORMATION  about where a host is or what they are doing while gone is just WRONG.    It is CREEPY AND STALKING LIKE. 

Shawn should not say she is having a " medical thingy" or anything like that... it leads people on to imagining the worst... and is just imature and not professional.. 

Of Course....

IMATURE AND NOT PROFESSIONAL IS WHAT WE EXPECT WITH OUR SHAWNY SUE.

Honored Contributor

Soooo it seems like a new poster who said NOTHING in their post, has brought this thread back to fan the fires once again.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Soooo it seems like a new poster who said NOTHING in their post, has brought this thread back to fan the fires once again.

@I am still oxox

You noticed that too, huh?