Respected Contributor

Re: Where Is Brian Laundrie?

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

We need Inspector Javert from Les Miserables!

Columbo, Jessica Fletcher, and Monk.

@Daisy Sunflower @PickyPicky3   Or Inspector Clouseau  🕵

Dog the Bounty Hunter has been contracted to work on the case.  

Respected Contributor

My opinion is that he killed himself somewhere remote where they may never find him.  

Honored Contributor

IMO, either someone is helping him stay carefully  hidden .... or he lost an argument with an alligator.   If he lost the argument, he's probably alligator poop by now.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hope he is found. I think all that millions of dollars spent on searching that swamp was just a swamp story from the parents . If it turns out that the parents have purposely mislead the police than they should be made to pay for all the seach costs of the swamp .

Agree he's either left the country or is on the Appalachian trail .

As parents it would be very difficult to have a child who committed a murder but we don't know what actually happened that caused her death and Brian laundry has rscaped justice to tell his story of the facts . He already had an attorney ,  so why did he flee ?

Valued Contributor

I have the feeling that we will never find out where he is. I saw a video of the engagement, when he said, til death do us part. Or something like that. She wanted to leave and he got mad. So grateful that blogger had video of the van, so her body was found early.
Respected Contributor

Fox news reported..

Gabby Petito autopsy: Wyoming coroner to give update Tuesday

Wyoming coroner Brent Blue will hold a virtual press conference regarding the final autopsy report for deceased Gabby Petito. The press conference will be held at 12:30 p.m. MT 

Trusted Contributor

It was easy for him to escape, maybe to another country.  I believe his escape was planned, he was picked up by boat when he went camping, 9/6-9/8, with his parents at Ft DeSoto campground on the Fl Gulf.  Possibly he's in Cuba, the western Caribbean or Mexico.  Or anywhere along the eastern US coast.

Easy to put 2 and 2 together.  His 35 yo cousin, Joe Laundrie, is a Nassau County LI cop.  His uncle, Joseph Laundrie, is/was a LI yacht broker and marina owner for decades. Too bad the media never mention this, they don't cross cops.

Esteemed Contributor

I think he's long gone with the help of his parents. Probably in Mexico.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think we can still respect good and decent policemen while mentioning that Laundrie has a cousin who is a policeman.  Didn't I read that his mother also worked in a position affiliated with local law enforcement?  I read this weeks ago and, naturally, thought that he gained some insight from these relatives on how to make a clean escape.

B. L. has been so successful thus far because he knew what to stay clear of as he made his great escape.  

As I wrote before, there is something peculiar, truly weird about the way this case has unfolded.

I did not know about the uncle who was a yacht broker and owned a marina.  Hmm.    I am leaning toward the possibility that he was picked up along a waterway and transported to another, nearby country.

Trusted Contributor

@golding76  Something immediatedly didn't ring true about a young man who just returned from months away camping and within days of returning wanted to go camping with mom and dad.