Honored Contributor

Re: Where Is Brian Laundrie?

My initial thought is that he is dead - either by accident or by his own hand. It's not a story I followed, but if Dateline or one of those shows did a segment, I'd definitely watch.

Respected Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

I think that his parents definitely know where he is. How can they not be screaming and upset that he can't be found? Not normal IMO.

This has been weeks now. He could have changed his appearance by cutting off his beard and growing out his hair.

RIP Gabby

They may or may not know where he is. But, their lawyer speaks for them, so how would anyone know how upset they are?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

We need Inspector Javert from Les Miserables!

Columbo, Jessica Fletcher, and Monk.

@Daisy Sunflower @PickyPicky3   Or Inspector Clouseau  🕵

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Maybe he traveled to the Us/Mexican boarder, mingled among the illegal aliens and has been deported. Actually, that would have been a brilliant plan. What's one among thousands?

@occasionalrain That's exactly what I think he did with the help of his parents.  They probably drove him to Texas.  Would be very easy to do I expect.

Honored Contributor

has anyone ever seen the movie BAD RONALD from the 70s?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

I think that his parents definitely know where he is. How can they not be screaming and upset that he can't be found? Not normal IMO.

This has been weeks now. He could have changed his appearance by cutting off his beard and growing out his hair.

RIP Gabby

They may or may not know where he is. But, their lawyer speaks for them, so how would anyone know how upset they are?

Yes @mom2four0418  I see and understand what you are saying. And yes, their lawyer does speak for them. I guess that when a child is missing, you usually see the parents on TV crying and begging to help find them. We didn't get any of that with the Laundries.

It's all been so odd to me how this is playing out with the parents. And the immediate lawyering up.

Respected Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

RIP Gabby

Yes @mom2four0418  I see and understand what you are saying. And yes, their lawyer does speak for them. I guess that when a child is missing, you usually see the parents on TV crying and begging to help find them. We didn't get any of that with the Laundries.

It's all been so odd to me how this is playing out with the parents. And the immediate lawyering up.

Well, they know that people are trying to find him. There are more people looking than when most children go missing. I do understand what you mean. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I thought maybe an alagator ate him from the beginning.  

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop   I don't think the parents even want to know where he is at this point.  I trust him so little that I am not even convinced he told his parents the truth from the get-go why he came home alone.  

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Queen of shop   I don't think the parents even want to know where he is at this point.  I trust him so little that I am not even convinced he told his parents the truth from the get-go why he came home alone.  

@millieshops  Can't say that I disagree with you. This has to be very hard for the parents.