Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's hard to find in your area's stores?

I'm in NJersey, if I go early morning, we can get everything except Lysol spray.  I think all product is deferred to health care settings.  I make a 10:1 Clorox solution and put it in a spray bottle & alcohol has been available.  I see hand sanitizer periodically.  Small local stores are better stocked with masks and sanitizer than large super markets.   TP and towels are in good supply early am but not later on and you can only take one.  Clorox wipes are available early as well. 

Honored Contributor

Southern WV; the only bare spots in IGA today was anything bleach related, no toilet paper or paper towels, and very little pet food.   Normal stock on everything else.   

Trusted Contributor

Here in AR it's impossible to find hand sanitizer, alcohol.  Rice , yeast, flour and dishwashing liquid are limited.  Other than these items I haven't had trouble finding anything.  Plenty of milk, eggs, bread, meat, frozen items, and fresh produce.  

Esteemed Contributor

In PA here. Cannnot find any cleaning products at all, or wipes anywhere, or any toilet paper! BUT we  have toilet paper and cleaning products yet, because I bought extra way before this started! (But if this goes on long we wont have any!). And I might add they limit those products here so I dont get it!

Also 2 times could not find any pasta. (also have 3 extra but wanted more bc we eat  pasta alot ). Finally just found rigatoni Tuesday but no others, including no noodles anywhere!

We found all else we need. Paper towels are scarce too though. So we have been using them sparingly and using rags instead so I can just wash them.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles