Esteemed Contributor

Has been moved to ICU, as his symptoms have worsen. 

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal , hopefully he won't end up on a ventilator. Sad. 

Esteemed Contributor

He minimized the initial predictions about the virus. His life is becoming proof that he was mistaken. I hope he comes out of this all right because he can communicate just how awful this virus can be. 

Trusted Contributor

Sending healing prayers to everyone including him!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because all posts are required to be in English

Honored Contributor

The longer someone is on a ventilator, the outcome is not good and harder to survive. Frightening.

Anyone still doubting the need to do everything you can, watch the outcomes. 

I hope he will be okay.

Chris Cuomo too! And all those loved ones all around the world!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay 

My sis is a cardiac recovery nurse in NJ, and frequently has patients on a vent.

She has said the exact same thing you have said to me MANY times, and it terrifies me.  

The news I heard is this happened to PM Johnson on day 11 of having the virus, so it's even more terrifying.  He seemed to be doing so well and then this.

Frequent Contributor

He needs lots of prayers AND  hydroxychloroquin  AND zithromax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: PM Boris Johnson

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman -

Yes it is. So frightening.

And they do not know why some sucumb so quickly and sometimes after seeming to get better or with no warning.All ages.

I almost feel like if I got it I might say, don't put me on a respirator, just let me go on out or get better without.

But who knows what we would do?

After my sil dying on a ventilator, I am terrified of it too.

But I know they do save some lives.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: PM Boris Johnson

[ Edited ]

@esther22 -

A 31 year old young man who had the virus, was put on both drugs, and died anyway. So it does not always work. Unfortunately.