Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE    Sounds like you get free entertainment.  Sounds like she's overly familiar, however.  I'd complain about that.

She's just one happy go lucky chick I guess. I got pals that love to go thru her line, to each his own.   I don't know how to respond to somebody like that.  @Kachina624      Dancing and snapping to the beat of the store music.  Lord help me at Xmas and Mariah Carey screeching  "all I want for Christmas is You".

1%23scream.gif

Valued Contributor

Walmart has always been sub par in the customer service area, many stores with self check out have friendly capable employees to assist - not always the case at every  Walmart.

Target prices are very comparable & overvall it is a more enjoyable shopping experience. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

"Anyway, a cashier was checking me out and she licked her finger to open the way. "

@Sage04, What do you mean by "open the way"?

Thanks @tiny 2  I edited the Post. "Bag" of course lol. Guess it was so gross that I didn't want to say bag.

Thanks @gidgetgh .

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE    Sounds like you get free entertainment.  Sounds like she's overly familiar, however.  I'd complain about that.

She's just one happy go lucky chick I guess. I got pals that love to go thru her line, to each his own.   I don't know how to respond to somebody like that.  @Kachina624      Dancing and snapping to the beat of the store music.  Lord help me at Xmas and Mariah Carey screeching  "all I want for Christmas is You".

1%23scream.gif

@SharkE    i can't stand that Walmart Radio station they play in there

Trusted Contributor
@CatsyCline

I'm with you. I've complained so much about that same issue with that loud music being played. Once I was at the pharmacy and it was so loud I couldn't hear what someone was saying to me. And that manager is never around. If he or she was, I'd share my opinion about that overly loud set of speakers.

@Sage04

There's worse things than a cashier licking her finger to open a bag. It was her finger, not yours so you were safe. Try standing near someone who is belching or farting. Now THAT'S gross I can tell ya
Honored Contributor

201629125482-1.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Midmod wrote:
@CatsyCline

I'm with you. I've complained so much about that same issue with that loud music being played. Once I was at the pharmacy and it was so loud I couldn't hear what someone was saying to me. And that manager is never around. If he or she was, I'd share my opinion about that overly loud set of speakers.

@Sage04

There's worse things than a cashier licking her finger to open a bag. It was her finger, not yours so you were safe. Try standing near someone who is belching or farting. Now THAT'S gross I can tell ya

@Midmod  wow that is gross. Hope these aren't people you know lol. Never had those  things  happened . I've only had one lick her fingure and open the bag and all I can see is me touching that same bag lol.

Honored Contributor

OMG!  Sorry I said anything,  She is the only one that had access to my card and the items were charged in Walmart (not too bright) but it amazes me how the charge account co. knew if was not me charging.  No, I do not know if they caught the person -- not sure how all that works.  I am grateful that it was caught.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor
For anyone that is complaining about the self service checkouts and think they should get paid for it or get a discount: Do you gas up your car yourself or do you have full service like NJ?
Honored Contributor

I have to pump my own gas since husband died.  I go to same brand of service station and pay cash and remember to click on '86'. LOL