Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHY ALL THE NEW NICS????

@ShowMe wrote:

colliegirl......I was not referring to any one imparticular when I used the negativity word.  What I meant was when we had the other board, there was a lot of negativity that went on there.

Sorry if you felt I was referring to you  or anyone on here now.  I am finding the posters on our new board to be very darn nice.......In a way, I am liking the change......

Thank you ShowMe for the clarification.  I agree that there used to be some nasty posting.

Trusted Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:
I shortened my nickname because my normal one was too long and was taking more than one line.

Thanks, Gidget, I knew that was you!  I have always loved your nic!

That was a good idea.  I'm glad you did.  Not that I didn't like the long version but like you said, it wouldn't fit in the alloted space.  I kind of wish everyone with too long to fit nics would realize and follow suit, LOL!

MrsSweetieBear fits but just barely! And I'm still me.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

I don't like it when people choose to change their names (or are forced to because of new board issues) as I like to know exactly who I'm dealing with. When people keep changing their nic, it really isn't fair, as people have a history, and I feel when I respond I'm not getting the whole picture anymore. When people have posted and interacted under one name, then show up as something else, it is deceptive, as they and their opinions, past etc. aren't new here, but they want you to think they are.

Esteemed Contributor

I have also loved gigetgoeshawaiian name ! The movie was just on last weekend and of course I watched it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

I'm not sure why it makes a difference. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the Happy Housewife is posting?  I haven't seen her in forever and thought she was posting under a different name.  But that poster swears it's not her.  I figured if she was banned, she would be back.  Hope all is well with her and her DH.

I really don't mind if someone changes their name, they're still the same poster they were before.  No need to inform me.

I feel like it's a full house around here now!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I wonder if the Happy Housewife is posting?  I haven't seen her in forever and thought she was posting under a different name.  But that poster swears it's not her.  I figured if she was banned, she would be back.  Hope all is well with her and her DH.

I really don't mind if someone changes their name, they're still the same poster they were before.  No need to inform me.

She's here.  She posted on this thread.  She is using numbers for her nic.  She has the purple flower avatar. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks brie.  I had seen the numeric nic and never put 2 and 2 together (pun intended).  lol

Esteemed Contributor

@brii wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

She's here.  She posted on this thread.  She is using numbers for her nic.  She has the purple flower avatar. 

I have no idea how some of you figure this out!!

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

@brii wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I have no idea how some of you figure this out!!

She's an easy one!  LOL