Esteemed Contributor

..for old posters????  I used to feel as though I "knew" some of the posters but now I have no idea who most are or were.   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: WHY ALL THE NEW NICS????

They may have had trouble signing in on the first day and had to change.  I had to, but the Q fixed it.  Or maybe they wanted a new "start", too.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know about others, but I wasn't able to post using my original nickname that I had since 2004, so I had to change my name by adding a 1 after it.

I emailed QVC Support about it especially because there appears to be another person with the same nickname, but never heard from them.Robot Sad

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

They allowed me to sign in with my old nick and e mail one day and the next day would not let me sign in. Then when I tried to re set up with a new e mail they said my nick was already in use.

Respected Contributor

Everyone needs to put aka ----- in their sigs for awhile.   A lot of us just confirmed our email and our regular names popped up.   Apparantly not so for many.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

@debc wrote:

Everyone needs to put aka ----- in their sigs for awhile.   A lot of us just confirmed our email and our regular names popped up.   Apparantly not so for many.

Great idea for those who changed their nic!! Or perhaps they can change it back when the boards settle!

Respected Contributor

Half the board and then some seem to be missing? I did see a few nics that I remember from the past but the majority of posters don't seem to be posting.

Honored Contributor

I shortened my nickname because my normal one was too long and was taking more than one line.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:
I shortened my nickname because my normal one was too long and was taking more than one line.

Thanks, Gidget, I knew that was you!  I have always loved your nic!

Honored Contributor

Maybe this is a good way to ge reacquainted with those that have changed their nic, and get off on a good foot with them.  Am sure there are many reasons for folks changing their nics.....and good luck to them. 

We all have enough going on in our lives today that we don't need negativity.  There is enoough of that in our daily lives.....

Let's just enjoy what we have here......at least I am trying.

@colliegirls wrote:

..for old posters????  I used to feel as though I "knew" some of the posters but now I have no idea who most are or were.   Smiley Sad