Super Contributor

Found this in the candy aisle ... made by Lindt ... HELLO MY NAME IS ... there are different flavors like Salted Caramel, Strawberry, Coffee, Cocoanut ... and some I can't remember right now ...

I have tried the ones I mentioned ... all are delicious ... they have a thick creamy center ...

Check them out ... I think you will enjoy them ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Super Contributor
What form does it come in - bars, truffles. Did you get it in the grocery store or Target or some other place? What is the price?
Respected Contributor

I Googled it and found these!

They look yummy Thanks OP!

HELLO Chocolate Bars Collection | Lindt

http://www.lindtusa.com/shop/hello-12080--1

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor
Ooh, the Hello, Toffee is calling my name. I wish I hadn't opened the thread actually...too tempting.
Honored Contributor

I love that brand and their dark chocolates..i will be looking for those newer ones next time i go to walmart..thank you!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I know tansy!

Dangerous thread lol!

I already added these to my shopping list for my next grocery trip!

😻

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Unknown.jpeg

They do make the best semisweet chocolate bar

I love their stuff

Trusted Contributor

Surprisingly, Wal-Mart on-line has a wide selection of these candy bars at a decent price.  

They are a product of Switzerland, so the chocolate is good quality.  I love the white chocolate with coconut.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Super Contributor

Sorry I am late with this reply ... I have been buying mine at our local Giant Eagle ... but I also saw them in Target ... they have two different packages that I have bought ... one is a thin long sectioned bar about the length of Rolo ... the other is the size of a Hershey bar, also in sections ... the thin one is about $1.00 ... the Hershey size was $1.39 when I bought them and I bought 4, so they might have been on sale ..

Super Contributor

Just wanted to say I was at Target today and restocked my stash ... the Rolo type bar is 99¢ and the Hershey bar size is $2.99 ... I guess I got a good buy the last time I bought ... or maybe I was just wrong on the price ...