Honored Contributor
Odd to me that some posters suggest threatening and harrassing this man, both against the law, for doing something that isn't against the law. His neighbors should mind their own business and leave him alone.
Super Contributor
On 3/17/2015 chickenbutt said:

I don't see why they don't just leave the guy alone. If he's doing it on his own property and it's not against the law, then maybe they should just let it go and stop watching him.

It's also kind of a shame that nudity is considered such an evil thing in some circles. If I don't want to see, I just look the other way. If he's not hurting anybody, doing anything illegal, or forcing anybody to watch him, then I guess it's ok.

If they want to lobby for a new law, then maybe they should do that. IMO, it's a ridiculous notion but it wouldn't shock me to see people doing that. For some to get the vapors over nudity seems rather odd to me, but then that's just me I guess. Smiley Happy I don't walk around nekkid, BTW, but that doesn't mean I think I should make that decision for others.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I don't see why they don't just leave the guy alone. If he's doing it on his own property and it's not against the law, then maybe they should just let it go and stop watching him.

It's also kind of a shame that nudity is considered such an evil thing in some circles. If I don't want to see, I just look the other way. If he's not hurting anybody, doing anything illegal, or forcing anybody to watch him, then I guess it's ok.

If they want to lobby for a new law, then maybe they should do that. IMO, it's a ridiculous notion but it wouldn't shock me to see people doing that. For some to get the vapors over nudity seems rather odd to me, but then that's just me I guess. Smiley Happy I don't walk around nekkid, BTW, but that doesn't mean I think I should make that decision for others.

well said!

The suggestion that he should be threatened or intimidated in any way is very troubling to me.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/17/2015 fourpaws said:

Wow, maybe he's a nudist and that is a sort of belief system like relijun. It would have to be an infringement on his right.

If he steps out on a public sidewalk, street, parkway, or gutter, it is illegal.

Maybe he's an artists nude model and he's used to being unclothed. Does he at least work out and have nice male body?

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Kachina624 said: Seems to me like a front yard is pretty public. They should get him for public lewdness.

I would agree that he should be arrested for pubic lewdness.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/17/2015 mstyrion 1 said:

well said!

The suggestion that he should be threatened or intimidated in any way is very troubling to me.

I'm very troubled at the thought of a man EXPOSING HIMSELF for a solid decade to whoever passes by - like neighborhood children!

If he wants to prance around nude let him stay inside of his own home.

Super Contributor
On 3/17/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:
On 3/17/2015 mstyrion 1 said:

well said!

I'm very troubled at the thought of a man EXPOSING HIMSELF for a solid decade to whoever passes by - like neighborhood children!

If he wants to prance around nude let him stay inside of his own home.

If he's been doing it for that long hopefully the neighborhood parents tell their kids to avoid walking by that house.

Honored Contributor
On 3/17/2015 Lynneuk said: I would gather a group of people together and stand in front of his house and all point at him and laugh hysterically until he goes inside. Unless he has Alzheimer's or something like that of course.

Pretty funny

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
They must have weak laws in this community. I've heard of people being arrested for standing nude inside in front of a window or glass door. I'd be calling my city councilman.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Does the man have any children living with him?

I guess I'm happy most are accepting of him as he would need somewhere to live, but NIMBY.