Honored Contributor
Why are the neighbor's spying on this man? Seems he has reason to complain too. Much ado about nothing.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/16/2015 occasional rain said: Why are the neighbor's spying on this man? Seems he has reason to complain too. Much ado about nothing.

Yes, according to some comments from a neighbor under the article, it IS "much ado about nothing!" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
Seems to me like a front yard is pretty public. They should get him for public lewdness.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor
I would gather a group of people together and stand in front of his house and all point at him and laugh hysterically until he goes inside. Unless he has Alzheimer's or something like that of course.
Valued Contributor
On 3/17/2015 Lynneuk said: I would gather a group of people together and stand in front of his house and all point at him and laugh hysterically until he goes inside. Unless he has Alzheimer's or something like that of course.

Ha Ha....I like this idea!

Unless of course the man is really a whack job! He might take a gun and shoot at everyone!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/17/2015 Lynneuk said: I would gather a group of people together and stand in front of his house and all point at him and laugh hysterically until he goes inside. Unless he has Alzheimer's or something like that of course.

I thought of that, but since he is exposing himself so blatantly, he would probably ENJOY the attention! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

Deliberate attempt to provoke a reaction or dementia?

Esteemed Contributor

Wondering if he has a family living with him and do they know.

Honored Contributor

I don't see why they don't just leave the guy alone. If he's doing it on his own property and it's not against the law, then maybe they should just let it go and stop watching him.

It's also kind of a shame that nudity is considered such an evil thing in some circles. If I don't want to see, I just look the other way. If he's not hurting anybody, doing anything illegal, or forcing anybody to watch him, then I guess it's ok.

If they want to lobby for a new law, then maybe they should do that. IMO, it's a ridiculous notion but it wouldn't shock me to see people doing that. For some to get the vapors over nudity seems rather odd to me, but then that's just me I guess. Smiley Happy I don't walk around nekkid, BTW, but that doesn't mean I think I should make that decision for others.