Esteemed Contributor

Why?

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't bother me, either, but I don't live there. I would ignore it but some people have children. I wouldn't want a child to look over and see a nude man.

Super Contributor

Hard to believe nothing could be done especially since he's doing it outside.

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Glad I live toward the top of 10 acres with at least some privacy.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/16/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

It doesn't bother me, either, but I don't live there. I would ignore it but some people have children. I wouldn't want a child to look over and see a nude man.

I do understand that. When we lived in Buffalo we had an older woman for a neighbor. She had mental problems and would come out side and even knock on our door completely naked talking incoherently. She even did this in really cold weather and snow. My daughter was about 6 at the time. I explained to her about her illness but I also told her that some people prefer to be naked and many cultures don't find it something to be ashamed of nor do they find it nasty or even secksual.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

OMG, Yorkie, I love the paintball comment. lol! Some people have really great imaginations!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

He's been doing this for 10 years?

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

OMG, Yorkie, I love the paintball comment. lol! Some people have really great imaginations!

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Cakers1, can you imagine? A DECADE. Have mercy, and I thought I had a nutty neighbor!

Super Contributor

One of the guys who rents the basement of the house next door came out into the yard completely naked and stood there talking on his cell phone. Apparently the reception wasn't good in the basement. At first I didn't believe my eyes, but then it became kind of hilarious. Then all of a sudden he looked down and got this expression of realization on his face. Hey, I don't have any clothes on.

Esteemed Contributor

That's what I liked about living in the country - if you wanted to, you could go outside and run all over the front yard naked and no one would know! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}