Honored Contributor

Re: 👉🏽 **UPDATE** Auto Insurance Rebates/Refunds 👈🏿

Still waiting...Geico said it will be on renewal policy in September🤔

I will not hold my breath...

Honored Contributor

I am also a State Farm customer.  I have my premiums automatically withdrawn out of my checking account monthly and so far, the same amount comes out every month.  No discount and I've not received a check of any kind.  My payment is due to come out tomorrow again.

I was on the SF facebook page a couple days ago and some people have said that for no reason at all, their premiums have increased 15% or more so getting a premium credit netted them nothing.  

If we didn't have so much stuff that needed to be insured, I would look around for another carrier.  But it's a hassle to deal with.    

Honored Contributor

We have State Farm.  No discount that I can see.  Our payment is due to come out June 4th. 

I will be livid if they raise our premiums.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Still waiting...Geico said it will be on renewal policy in September🤔

I will not hold my breath...

@homedecor1  My Geico policy renews in June, and the bill I received this month for it took $123 off the total due, so they are doing what they said they would, at least so far!

Honored Contributor

My GEICO policy renews in September or October.  I have no doubt they'll include the 15% discount.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

We have State Farm.  No discount that I can see.  Our payment is due to come out June 4th. 

I will be livid if they raise our premiums.

I pay my State Farm bill first of the month every month and no discount.  Also just got my 6 month statement with my cards and didn't see any decrease.  I guess I should be happy I didn't get an increase.  

I will say they were good to me during my daughter's teen driving years.  She had her 1st wreck like one day after I received the "you're such a good driver we're giving you guaranteed coverage" letter from them.  Of course guaranteed coverage doesn't mean cheap coverage.  They did give us good payments for her totaled cars (3), at least one of which was more than we paid for the car.  However, they ended up adding a 50% surcharge for her coverage.  I was able to keep my payment low by signing a paper that stated I would not allow her to drive my car.  No problem.  Nobody else drives my car.  At least her last wreck was not her fault and was witnessed by the police officer she was stopping for and was pushed in front of by the car that didn't stop.  Of course, they didn't have insurance even though it's required in our state.  Yet they do nothing to you if you don't have the insurance.

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw the April discount come in.

Esteemed Contributor

We have 3 cars insured through State Farm, but haven't seen anything about discounts, rebates, or refunds.  We actually just received a bill but everything appears the same as it always has. 

Trusted Contributor

A whole $6.29 off my next payment! They should just keep it....big woop

Honored Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

A whole $6.29 off my next payment! They should just keep it....big woop

That's enough for a 6 oz. salmon portion at Wegmans.  No meal could be easier and more delicious. Treat yourself!