Honored Contributor

Re: 👉🏽 **UPDATE** Auto Insurance Rebates/Refunds 👈🏿

received my insurance refund check this past week from ERIE INSURANCE.

got back $143.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

My insurance premium was withdrawn from my checking account today.  No discount.

Honored Contributor

I just got an email from Delta Dental who we have our Dental insurance from that they are giving us a 25% discount through to October on our monthly payment.    We pay $115.00 a month for both DH and I.  That is good as we are not going for cleanings at this time...although I had one dental emergency a monthy ago that they covered. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

My insurance premium was withdrawn from my checking account today.  No discount.

@Lipstickdiva  Ours withdraws tomorrow with no discount.

I just put a call in to our agent.  They said there will be a 27.5% discount on auto premiums on our July or August bill. 

Honored Contributor

State Farm gave me my approximately 25% discount on my June payment.

My payment is directly taken out of my checking account but I do get a "bill" every month.

On my bill it showed the regular monthly payment due, less the COVID discount.

Honored Contributor

We received our discount at the end of June when our premium was automatically withdrawn.  I had no idea the discount would be applied.  I never received anything from my agent or State Farm until after the fact.

I thought the letter I received from SF said it was a reduction in premiums for March through June.  However, if that is the case, my discount was less than 15%.  If the discount was for March through May, my discount was still less than 20%.   

Honored Contributor

My auto ins. gave us a discount without telling us and their way was to not send a bill for a couple of months.  The final bill would be discounted as well.  When my bill did not come I thought it was lost and paid via telephone.  I got on their website and my account and discovered the discount after the payment was made. That is fine but I prefer to do it my way.  I prefer to paid the new discounted amount left and was done.  Also got a check back from them to since I had paid too much when the first bill did not come.  Holding to deposit their refund when it is time to renew the policy. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

SF stiffed me.  An almost 30 year customer.  After everything they did to me when a kid ran a stop sign and ran me over it's the least they could have done.  

I think it's funny they obviously don't want me as a customer anymore after paying to fix my car three times in the past five years.  The funny thing is every time is was 100% the other State Farm customer's fault.  I have yet to cost them an actual dime myself.

Not my fault their customers keep running me over.  Maybe they should run them off and not me after a record of a 100% paid premium on time every time for three decades.  

Honored Contributor

I received a 2nd rebate check from AAA.  A whopping $12 & some change.  Just enough to get me a TGI Fridays Whiskey Glaze baby back rib rack platter.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

The rebate I got seems to be my one and only.  The amount that was debited from my checking account at the end of July was back to my normal monthly payment.

I never got any kind of rebate from Cincinnati Ins.