Frequent Contributor

Re: Two Senior Women Attack Each Other In Check Out!!!!!!

Those, dividers are a way to make a temporary space for our essentials. You betcha , it is indeed a way a person marks their territory and, very emotional for many people. I, would like to see those two women go before Judge Judy. I, just wonder how she would handle that case. Their have been times when i have gone to the store and their are no bars. I, thus try to make my ownwhile the checker is busy with the customer in front of me. Though. i really hate to touch them, sometimes they feel digusting. That, would be a good position, wipe off all those germs of the day.

Esteemed Contributor

There’s an awful lot of people out there that can’t bring themselves to show some respect to others.  

Valued Contributor

I understand people are under a lot of stress.More than others.
That being said I'm sure Years ago people had stress in grocery store about having enough money to feed family or stress over getting groceries home without transportation...etc.People today probably still do! But just didn't see the behavior we see now with our own eyes not just in media.
What has happened to our world?
Oh and I just usually use my hand if no bar around to separate groceries and just keep pushing my groceries along as checker does her job.Works so far 🤞
Honored Contributor

@pattiewaddle wrote:

Two senior women attacked each other over one who messed with her groceries because the bar was missing to keep groceries separated...couldn't belive it. hit one another and said  you look like s.......t and the other said go to he...l   checker had to separate the them.....Daughter and I stood in the same check out had to move to the next one...Ive seen it all.......

@pattiewaddle 

If you dont mind sharing....what store was this in...????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

I think we've found our first two Bachelorettes, over 65! 

@jeanlake 

Woman LOL

Either that or the WWE....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
That wasn't about me but I did feel like doing that once. I was in a hurry that day. I had my groceries on the belt but didn't notice anyone behind me as I was concentrating on my coupons. A woman had put her groceries on the belt and although there was a divider available she didn't use it. Rather she was yapping on her phone and wasn't paying attention to her groceries. The cashier rang up a few of her items with my order before I realized it and stopped her. She ended up having to call a supervisor over with a key to void out the items that weren't mine, thus delaying me and causing me inconvenience. The woman never apologized for the delay or inconvenience to me for not using the divider or minding her groceries but just kept yapping on her phone. 😡

@Pearlee 

A "phone zombie" strikes again....cant put down their phone for a few minutes to pay attention to a task at hand....Woman Mad Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@lovesrecess 🤣😂 well we're bringing our own bags now. Why not? Flag QVC for that new self defense checkout bar for a TSV now.  You know they'll be colors!

@Laura14 

Go on Shark Tank and tell Lori Greinier perfect item for QVC.....

Honored Contributor

@Spurt yes! And so many times people on their phones at checkout treat cashiers as
nonentities / invisible. So rude!
Respected Contributor

Problem solved. Just use this handy item as your grocery divider. Bring your own and no pesky comments from fellow shoppers!

Image result for senior women fighting

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:

Sounds like a normal day at Walmart. Those motorized carts are a real nuisance when people who obviously don’t need them take them for joy rides around the store....they throw a few things in the basket and continue to go as fast as the thing will go...there should be bells on those things so you know they are coming. I have had some close calls with the maniac drivers of those things.

@lovesrecess 

THIS---Sounds like a normal day at Walmart  Woman LOL  (at least my nearest Walmart but its the employees rather than the customers that get into fights)