Honored Contributor

i have used this cleanser a couple of times now and I think it is giving my hair more fullness and helping with the dry frizzies.I was wondering if anyone else had positive results.they wanted to share.

Respected Contributor

I've tried the foam in the can and felt it dried my hair.  I love the cleanser in the tub.  It's made a huge difference for me.  I coordinate it with Wen.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I tried it when it first came out.  Honestly, I wasn't fond of it.  I've been a WEN user for several years, but not too long ago I decide I was going to back away from it.  I"ve been using some Nick Chavez and recently tried samples of SKINN shampoo and conditioner, in anticipation of its launch on Evine.  I like the SKINN products a lot and plan to buy bottles of it.

Honored Contributor

I think some of the problem with tweakd is that they don't have much instruction for usage.I have been putting the cream cleanser in my hair before bed and then using the foam in the shower.The results have been better than Wen for my hair because wen seemed to leave my scalp itchy.I think the tweakd is cheaper than wen because you don't use as much.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweakd users

[ Edited ]

I was really surprised by the results.   I ordered for the dry volumizer and it was a special with the cleanser nearly the same price as the volumizer.  I tried it and WOW! - what a difference in my hair.  My hair is on the dry side but this made it so soft, full and shiny.  I was a former WEN user and my hair didn't always turn out great then went to Suzanne certified organice shampoo and conditioner which was better but TWEAK'd beats them all for me!  I think after using WEN, the simplicity (not much instruction how to use because not necessary) of this is unbelieveable!  It says just apply to dry hair wait 5-10 minutes (at times I didn't even wait that long) then wet and run fingers through or comb through then add about 4 more pumps and cleanse.  Don't need rinse and repeat or a special conditioner.  I was skeptical but it works. 

Trusted Contributor

I use TWEEKED about every third wash... on the other days I use my usual shampoo and conditioner. If I use it too often with out REAL SHAMPOO my hair seems to not feel clean nor my scalp. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I've tried the foam in the can and felt it dried my hair.  I love the cleanser in the tub.  It's made a huge difference for me.  I coordinate it with Wen.

Exactly the same for me- I could have written this post!!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

For those that say they used the foam in the can, they'd don't specifiy WHICH formula it is that they felt dried out their hair. I use the Ultra nourishing moisturizing one, not the volumizing (rise and shine) as it contains drying ingredients. I really like it. But i love the tub one (RESTORE) better now. I use both though. Sometimes I use the foam, sometimes the tub. Just depends on how I feel. I use WEN too but use Tweak-d on my scalp and will occasionally use the restore on my dry hair (ends) before I use my WEN.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweakd users

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

I think some of the problem with tweakd is that they don't have much instruction for usage.I have been putting the cream cleanser in my hair before bed and then using the foam in the shower.The results have been better than Wen for my hair because wen seemed to leave my scalp itchy.I think the tweakd is cheaper than wen because you don't use as much.

I've done this as well a few times and really like the results too.

Regarding the instruction and usage issue, Denis, the creator, said it is called Tweak-d because you can tweak it to use it the way you want, no real rules.  There are some guidelines but, like WEN, you can always experiment with amounts and ways to use it to find what works best for your hair.

Honored Contributor

Thanks happy daze..I guess you are right...use it the way that works for your hair.I always think there is a system for everything and if it isn't followed ...well maybe my hair could fall out or the world could end.