Respected Contributor

I posted four messages to John about his update on his wife and none of them went through.  Are we still having trouble with these boards?  Time for me to make a call to upper management.

Honored Contributor

Re: Forums Not Taking Messages

[ Edited ]

fortune wrote:

I posted four messages to John about his update on his wife and none of them went through.  Are we still having trouble with these boards?  Time for me to make a call to upper management.

@fortune, All my posts, including one on John's thread, have gone through with no problem in the past hour or so.

What happens when you click "POST"?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Time to send up a Bat signal to Commissioner Gordon.

Honored Contributor

deepwaterdotter wrote:

Time to send up a Bat signal to Commissioner Gordon.

Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I haven't had any trouble at all.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot look at items previously on-air.  I get a message that says the webpage has been redirected.  

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@fortune, All my posts, including one on John's thread, have gone through with no problem in the past hour or so.

Doo, now your post to John is missing, too.  It seems that everything that is to go on page 5 won't go through!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

fortune wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

fortune wrote:

Doo, now your post to John is missing, too.  It seems that everything that is to go on page 5 won't go through!

@fortune, My post is there (go to: http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/September-8th-2015-Update-on-my-wife/m-p/2118954#M707583)

I think you might be having problems with your device?

(eta:  Regarding page numbers, they will vary depending upon the user's settings.)

Respected Contributor

I started a NEW thread on topic and tried posting it.  It was zapped as well.  I'm pretty sure the moderators are involved.

@dooBdoo wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@fortune, My post is there (go to: http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/September-8th-2015-Update-on-my-wife/m-p/2118954#M707583)

(eta:  Regarding page numbers, they will vary depending upon the user's settings.)

I started a NEW thread on topic and tried posting it.  It was zapped as well.  I'm pretty sure the moderators are involved.  I'll try not to take it personally!!

@dooBdoo wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@fortune wrote:

deadhorse.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

fortune wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

fortune wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

fortune wrote:

I started a NEW thread on topic and tried posting it.  It was zapped as well.  I'm pretty sure the moderators are involved.  I'll try not to take it personally!!

deadhorse.gif

@fortune, They don't moderate by not even allowing a post to show up after it's submitted.

The fact that you can't see my response on John's thread tells me you have a problem specific to your device since looking at my post has nothing to do with the moderation.  Also, your posts on this thread and on another thread are still here.

Why not try logging out, clearing browser cookies/cache/website data, close the browser, and relaunch it?  I think you're just encountering a temporary problem with your device.