Valued Contributor

Haven't been to Trader Joe's in awhile but going today.  What are some of the things you've been buying more recently?  I have my standard items but want to try some new things, tool

Respected Contributor

Wish I could shop there regularly, but I have to travel several hours to get to one!

I love their Greek Calamata Olive Oil.  I stock up when I can get there.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

They have the best frozen foods.  We moslty eat fresh but once in awhile some frozen sides or something.  My favorite item is their frozen fettucini alfredo, it tastes like I made it myself and it's so easy, just warm in a covered pan.   The latest new thing we tried was the orange chicken, fried rice and egg rolls (all separate pkgs) and it was delicious, like you picked up Chinese food and brought it home.   I love that store!   We go about once a month, I like to mix it up with my grocery shopping.  

Respected Contributor

I have always wanted to try that Orange Chicken.  Have read so many good reviews of it.

But to bring frozen food home after a three hour trip scares me.....😩😩😩

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@patticakes   Try these, they are excellent!

41zvlsWREnL.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@patticakes I have had the orange chicken & it is delicious.

My 2 favorite things to get at Trader Joe's are the Kringles (when they have them) & their Supremely Hydrating Eye Cream. 

Honored Contributor

We love the Kringles too, at the holiday season. 

TJ pot stickers are delish!!

Trusted Contributor

Garlic Nan Crackers, Lemon Ice Cream, Lemon Zest Madeleine cookies (I admit to a lemon prejudice)

Esteemed Contributor

White or brown rice, vegetable nests, biscotti, blueberrry goat cheese or cranberry goat cheese, various lotions.

Super Contributor

In response to those who love  Kringle and buy it at Trader Joe's, I cannot resist mentioning my home town bakery called O & H Danish Bakery, located in Racine, Wisconsin, a community who was heavily settled by Norwegian's, Danish, and Swedish.  We have fabulous locally owned bakeries,  If you love Kringle, they have many flavors and ship nationwide.  Just saying.