Occasional Contributor

Thanks all for your input! I have been doing some research on my own and it appears a side effect of many prescriptions is tinnitus, mine being among the long list. Even a regimen of low dose aspirin can cause it.

BTW, no way will I wear a hearing aide unless it becomes absolutely necessary in order to hear and communicate. That's just the way I feel now. Of course that could change in the future.

Thanks again!

Super Contributor

I have it and have learned to just ignore it.

Trusted Contributor
On 5/15/2014 NanaS said:

I think that's pretty much the idea of the bio feed back.

Valued Contributor
On 5/15/2014 NanaS said:

Same here

Honored Contributor

I've suggested this website many times, but I think it's worth repeating. It's a community of folks who discuss over 1,000 different conditions, their treatment, up-to-date research findings, etc. People can talk with each other, learn about symptoms, personal experiences, and much more. They even help you find clinical trials in your locale for your specific needs.

The website has a wonderful reputation and I've learned a lot there, myself, in discussing intractable, atypical migraine disease and chronic pain. It's a great resource.

I hope this is helpful, and my very best wishes to you.

Patients Like Me - About Us:

https://www.google.com/search?q=patients+like+me&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USSmiley Surprisedfficial...Smiley Surprised

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Thank you dooBdoo for the link. Very interesting as well as helpful!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.