Super Contributor

Wishing everyone a beautiful day even if you have rain.......there will always come sunshine and rainbows.

Respected Contributor

Thank you; a happy day to you too.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Thank you; a happy day to you too.

So pretty thank you..........I am going offline now and get some things done in my home. Blessings to you and all.

Honored Contributor

Blessings always to you, RRR! (Love the triple R's) ....... I would post a cute photo/something, but don't know how. Nice people here gave me instructions, but I still haven't taken the time...........So, I'll just think of you instead! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor
On 5/14/2014 ROMARY said:

Blessings always to you, RRR! (Love the triple R's) ....... I would post a cute photo/something, but don't know how. Nice people here gave me instructions, but I still haven't taken the time...........So, I'll just think of you instead! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Hugs to you ROMARY......thank you. I don't know how to post pictures myself......I had a lady show me one time how to copy and paste but I can't remember and I can't find my notes.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know how to post pictures, either....

Honored Contributor

Happy Day To You, too! It's rainy here in Indiana but finally the grass is green and we even have leaves on the trees. It is supposed to be cloudy, rainy, and cold for the next few days.....good time to clean out closets....and they need it! We are getting ready to have a new countertop, sink, and backsplash put in. The man was here to measure for the countertop today and our sink should be coming this week. I haven't planted flowers yet.....am going to wait till this cold spell passes.....hopefully next week. DH has the flower pots out front, filled with dirt, and ready to go.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Day to all!! Woke up to 37 in MN this morning, it's nicer now but we have to wait until the weekend for warmth I heard.

How are you, RRR? Still thinking posiitve? That's the only way.

Honored Contributor

I don't even know what 'copy' and 'paste' is............'kind of' behind the times, for sure. Please, no instructions.........I'll only frustrate you! (LOL...........)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/14/2014 ROMARY said:

I don't even know what 'copy' and 'paste' is............'kind of' behind the times, for sure. Please, no instructions.........I'll only frustrate you! (LOL...........)

I can't resist, Romary, even though you didn't want instructions.

It is SO easy to copy and paste. Place your cursor on what you want copied, right click on your mouse, left click copy, then place your cursor where you want the picture, right click on your mouse and left click on paste. Please practice a couple of times. I'm technically challenged and I can do this. LOL.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein