Esteemed Contributor

When I drink tea it's Sweet and Spicy brand. It's both sweet and spicy without sugar. I add milk and it's delicious. I drink the decaf choice.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@namaste000 Have you tried Harney's New England blend with a slight maple taste?  It is VERY VERY good!  

Honored Contributor

I like herbal teas, green teas ,certain brands, but every black tea i have tried ,i just hate.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@just bee I just recommended this to someone else--so I looked it up at Harney:

An American homage to the classic Breakfast Tea, our New England Breakfast begins with a base of strong, bright-tasting black tea. Next, we infuse it with rich maple, creating a distinctly New England brew that’s creamy and warm on the palate but still full of spirit. Enjoy hot as a classic morning-time tea, or try iced as a refreshing dessert accompaniment.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@just bee I just recommended this to someone else--so I looked it up at Harney:

An American homage to the classic Breakfast Tea, our New England Breakfast begins with a base of strong, bright-tasting black tea. Next, we infuse it with rich maple, creating a distinctly New England brew that’s creamy and warm on the palate but still full of spirit. Enjoy hot as a classic morning-time tea, or try iced as a refreshing dessert accompaniment.

@Sooner 

Oh, my! Heart

I had my eye on Gingerbread Festival, too.

Sweet, spicy, and full of holiday flavors, our Gingerbread Festival tea summons up the familiar tastes of old-fashioned gingerbread. We begin with a base of mild yet full-bodied black tea, then swirl in pieces of ginger root, cinnamon, and a touch of molasses flavor. A final layer of sweet vanilla flavor and spiced cloves finishes the brew for an easy-to-drink cup that sparkles with richness.

Ingredients:

Black tea, ginger root, cinnamon, molasses flavor, vanilla flavor, cloves. 

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

My fave is Bigelow Lemon Lift, cones in regular and in decaf. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm so lame!   Firstly, I can only drink a hot beverage when the weather is cold but when I do have my tea it's just Lipton Decaf.    My husband once bought me the Decaf Lipton GREEN tea by mistake and that tasted like grass.   Fortunately, we found a good home for the rest of the box.  Smiley Happy

Just the regular Lipton Decaf is fine for me.

Back in the day I used to love that English Breakfast Tea.  I don't even recall, at this point, what it tasted like but I do remember that I liked it very, very much.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

My fave is Bigelow Lemon Lift, cones in regular and in decaf. 

@Shelbelle 

Lemon Lift is a dependable tea.  I drank a lot of it in high school and college and had some last year and it was still pretty tasty.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Loose black teas like Assams and Yunnan. I buy from Harney and Upton Tea. 

Respected Contributor

I prefer green tea and have recently been drinking Cherry Sencha by Arbor Teas (organic teas, delivered as sustainably as possible -- company is in Ann Arbor, MI).