Trusted Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I am just laughing my DD just did a design on a cast full size Cat for a local gallery. It is one of her original designs and the Gallery picked it for the Tshirt they are selling for a twenty dollar donation.  All the proceeds go to the local animal shelters.  So this tsv jmo is ridiculous. 

I wish Qvc would do shirts that twenty percent went to the Humane Society or ASPCA. 

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I am just laughing my DD just did a design on a cast full size Cat for a local gallery. It is one of her original designs and the Gallery picked it for the Tshirt they are selling for a twenty dollar donation.  All the proceeds go to the local animal shelters.  So this tsv jmo is ridiculous. 

I wish Qvc would do shirts that twenty percent went to the Humane Society or ASPCA. 

That made me think @StraytoStay.  With all the spread the love, affirmations, and good vibes being sold today, how about Peace Love World giving a % of her profits to worthy charitable organizations to really spread this message.  I never bemoan anyone making a business a success, but when the sales pitch is so heavy-handed and steeped in this mantra, it would be nice to see them put their money where their dollar signs are.

Esteemed Contributor

I just can't believe these items.......and the prices.....my daughter just walked in for a visit and saw the tv on and

laughed and said i saw those same kind of shirts in Walmart!................and of course she said she would never wear one.........................

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Be careful about their quality control.  Item #A285670 (cardigan with asymmetric hem) has a "Love" leather patch near one pocket toward the hem.  It was just shown that the word "Love" is patched on upside down.  After they realized it on air, Jane Brown said "the love is looking back at you."  However, the vendor said nothing, she seemed unpleasantly surprised that it was upside down and just changed the subject.  Why would you want to walk around with a word upside down on your clothes?

@Caaareful Shopper, funny how the vendor had no idea the label is upside down and blamed it on the camera man. What? LOL

Respected Contributor

It's on easy pay now 

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

Why do people change the channel AFTER they stop to make their negative comments?  I know each person has their own taste in the way they dress.  I certainly do not like everything QVC sells in the clothing lines, but if I don't like what is airing and I have no interest, I move on.  I have no need to make negative comments on something just because it's not to my liking.  Maybe I'm being juvenile ...

@makena  Isn't this board about people's opinions on every and anything?  What would be the point of it unless we had discussion on the products being sold?  They have a TSV forum so we can discuss the pros and cons of the TSV. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, I think this line is absurdly overpriced. I do like one of the shirts.  I'm not buying due to the price.

That being said ladies, this line sells WELL.  If you look at the items they have in stock, so many sizes are gone right after one airing--even at these ridiculous prices.  

Someone is buying into this line!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

How many have been sold?

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Discussing pros and cons is fine.  But some of the remarks were uncalled for.  "Just plain stupid, ugly, and something an immature person would wear."  That goes beyond "discussing."

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Why do people change the channel AFTER they stop to make their negative comments?  I know each person has their own taste in the way they dress.  I certainly do not like everything QVC sells in the clothing lines, but if I don't like what is airing and I have no interest, I move on.  I have no need to make negative comments on something just because it's not to my liking.  Maybe I'm being juvenile ...

@makena  Isn't this board about people's opinions on every and anything?  What would be the point of it unless we had discussion on the products being sold?  They have a TSV forum so we can discuss the pros and cons of the TSV. 

@makena..................i don't understand why expressing a negative comment should be looked down upon.............I don't judge someone just because they say something negative about the show or products or think less of them...............everyone has different opinions.....and welcome all of them...