Respected Contributor

I Saw Derek Hough Take His Shirt Off

Seriously.

Derek and Julianne are on tour and put on a fabulous show,  which I saw yesterday.  I was kind of iffy about going, but I'm so glad that I did.  The show was fantastic.  Not only do they dance, but they sing.  The choreography was amazing.  They did some oldies and some very modern.  I am totally amazed at the energy level they displayed.  What they did would be the equivalent of me running 25 miles, and they put on two shows yesterday.  They will be in Denver, Phoenix, Albuquerque and back to Calif.  If you have a chance to see them I highly recommend it.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Saw Derek Hough Take His Shirt Off

We saw him two years ago in the Radio City Spring Spectacular

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Picture or it never happened!

Kidding!  Smiley Tongue

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

Seriously.

Derek and Julianne are on tour and put on a fabulous show,  which I saw yesterday.  I was kind of iffy about going, but I'm so glad that I did.  The show was fantastic.  Not only do they dance, but they sing.  The choreography was amazing.  They did some oldies and some very modern.  I am totally amazed at the energy level they displayed.  What they did would be the equivalent of me running 25 miles, and they put on two shows yesterday.  They will be in Denver, Phoenix, Albuquerque and back to Calif.  If you have a chance to see them I highly recommend it.

Then Derek must have done it!

I'm glad you enjoyed it @Scooby Doo . It came to my city too, but I didn't go.

I read in People online that Derek expects to cry at Julianne's upcoming wedding.

Respected Contributor

I read Derek and Bindi Irwin were offered the leads in that disastrous remake of Dirty Dancing.  He wanted to do it but she did not.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

We saw him two years ago in the Radio City Spring Spectacular

I saw it too- awesome!!! The following summer I saw the first rendition of his show 'Move'  with Julianne- loved that too. I considered going again to the new 'Move' tour- but I needed to leave budget dollars available for the DWTS live show!!!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I love Julianne Hough and Derek Hough, such talented, wholesome, caring individuals, I have watched them on DWTS for years (on and off when they have been on) and caught Julianne on the "Grease" remake she did (and thought she did a wonderful job) and now watching Derek on the "World Of Dance", these two just scream talent!

Honored Contributor

I don't watch DWTS, but I really like these two.  They are both very talented and attractive.

Glad the show is wonderful!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I recorded that Dirty Dancing remake, but happened to catch a few minutes of it when it was on.  It looked so bad that I deleted it and never watched it.  Then I read reviews online that echoed my thoughts.  They were better off not doing that movie.  Why couldn't they have just left it alone?  Not every movie needs to be redone.

@muttmom wrote:

I read Derek and Bindi Irwin were offered the leads in that disastrous remake of Dirty Dancing.  He wanted to do it but she did not.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

They are both very talented, and I am sure wonderful people.  That being said, I am a bit tired of seeing them show up in so many places.  There are many other talented dancers and singers that need to be showcased as well.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead