Esteemed Contributor

I don't think wearing one of these affirmation tanks will change my life.....jmo....

Respected Contributor

I love her clothing, but we all know the things they try to sell by saying they will change our life is not to be taken literally. 

Honored Contributor

I think the whole concept of parading around wearing an inspiring word is rather juvenile, like something teens would do.  I prefer my clothing be unadorned, and I'll get my inspiration from other sources. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

What I do know is paying the price for this line of clothing would change my life!!  $79 for french terry jogger pants!!  Okay...I'll change the channel....

Honored Contributor

I took a peek on the app to see what the TSV is... Took a nanosecond to know there isn't a single thing I like about it. 

Respected Contributor

Why do people change the channel AFTER they stop to make their negative comments?  I know each person has their own taste in the way they dress.  I certainly do not like everything QVC sells in the clothing lines, but if I don't like what is airing and I have no interest, I move on.  I have no need to make negative comments on something just because it's not to my liking.  Maybe I'm being juvenile ...

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I don't think wearing one of these affirmation tanks will change my life.....jmo....

Omg....the sales pitch has been making me laugh.   It's cute but at 57,  I'm just not into wearing words splashed across my chest like that.  My girls were into it back in h.s., I can't remember the brand but it was $$ for h.s. girls.  They used their babysitting and summer job money.  Mom chipped in a little    I love Jane but it looks like a fashion "don't" on her.  I'd never buy it but if someone gave it to me as a gift, I'd wear it as sleep or lounging top.  

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because inappropriate.

Valued Contributor

In some parts of the country it is a fun, lighthearted everyday thing to wear peace love world items. Whether from Nordstrom or the Q it is just fun. Not serious, just fun at any age. 

Honored Contributor

maybe it's me but I just don't get this type of clothing for adults - heck even when I see some graphics on tee's for my 6 yr old GD I think twice.

although, kohls, target, h&m, JCP, & more have these style tees at 1/3 of the price. 

Yet, the one that is blaring: happy wife happy life is certainly not what I would wear!!! 

I guess im just stuck in the classic prep or tailored look. Just love Talbots, Nordstrom & classic dressing. Grew up in very traditional time when a "rip" in your clothing was taboo!

I can't even figure out why woman wear sparkles with sayings (qf), LOGO look like you rolled out of bed look, shark bite hems and of course, already ripped jeans that my niece pays big $$$$ for🙉 To share a few!

Congrats to ladies who enjoy them and can wear them well! Enjoy!