Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed for a while now that the TSV's that are pushed as the living end in clothing usually end up on the lunchtime specials with greatly reduced pricing.  Then they go to the primetime specials and clearance.  One would think they would learn that many things they push and promote are zonks. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

I think they're ridiculous.  

Valued Contributor

Come on really, what are they thinking, $30 plus dollars for a t-shirt. No way. JMHO! 

Esteemed Contributor

I think that they are overpriced...but I remember wearing shirts with a 'peace sign" in the 60's......LOL

Honored Contributor

The sales pitch really lays it on quite thick.   

If you like "message" clothing, you can always go online and search the many, many places you can buy clothes (t-shirts, tote bags, scarves dresses, jogger pants, etc.) and send them your own message or image to be placed on it.  Your own sentiments, not someone else's. 

Respected Contributor

I don't care for them.  

Happy wife happy life is the worst phrase.  I can't imagine wearing something like that out in public 

Respected Contributor

You have to wonder when they pitched a long sleeveless tee with a saying on it and with tax and shipping and handling making it about $38.00  that Qvc said what a great idea and went with it.  Maybe it will be a success.

Honored Contributor

What age group are they trying to target with those...

Honored Contributor

Be careful about their quality control.  Item #A285670 (cardigan with asymmetric hem) has a "Love" leather patch near one pocket toward the hem.  It was just shown that the word "Love" is patched on upside down.  After they realized it on air, Jane Brown said "the love is looking back at you."  However, the vendor said nothing, she seemed unpleasantly surprised that it was upside down and just changed the subject.  Why would you want to walk around with a word upside down on your clothes?

Respected Contributor

The price is ridiculous!  All of the fashion prices are ridiculous!  It's a big NO for me.