Honored Contributor

If the OP or anyone else is over exposed to a product, it is because YOU exposed YOURSELF to it!  There is no one to blame for the 'disgust' but ourselves.

Super Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't understand.  but she ....watched all those digusting overkill shows?  

Odd isn't it.  Every time I stopped by QVC to see what was on, all I saw were Dooney's and left immediately.     A viewer doesn't have to watch an entire show to make a statement.  I agree with the OP, and with you, why the mean girl attitude?  Please stop and I hope you get the boot as your other two friends did last year.  @chrystaltree

Honored Contributor

@Mona_L wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't understand.  but she ....watched all those digusting overkill shows?  

Odd isn't it.  Every time I stopped by QVC to see what was on, all I saw were Dooney's and left immediately.     A viewer doesn't have to watch an entire show to make a statement.  I agree with the OP, and with you, why the mean girl attitude?  Please stop and I hope you get the boot as your other two friends did last year.  @chrystaltree

@Mona_L.  This is what you call being nice? I remember some of your threads now. They were quite mean.

Trusted Contributor

LOL @Kachina624

Very true Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: TOO MUCH DOONEY!!!

[ Edited ]

Yes, all she needed was a broom and thse could ride, ride, ride,

mm LOL KIVAH

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

Since I am a handbag lover, I enjoy watching the Dooney shows.  In fact, I wish there were more.  Just love seeing the presentations and the colors, etc.

Honored Contributor

Remember Bruce Makowski??  He (or his wife Kathy Van Zeeland) were on  a l l   t h e 

t i m e, until their sales sank, he sold his companies and except for residual inventory,  never heard from them again.  I personally only purchased one bag from BMak ( black dye ruined a blouse) and never bought again, but I basically don't like slouch bags.....

I hardly ever watched a show.

I still love Dooney and especially Florentine leather and had there been a red choice, I would have purchased... but they didn't so I didn't.  Maybe next time, beautiful bags.  But I made up my mind the day before so I only ended up watching a small fraction.  I really enjoy Sue ...Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife

Could u explain yourself - makes NO sense.