Respected Contributor

@kivah

They have to present the perfect shoes and clothes to wear for that bit of TV hilarity! 

Respected Contributor

I was checking the Dooney show very briefly last night and heard the caller who bought 4 of the TSV bags.  She already has 80!  

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I was checking the Dooney show very briefly last night and heard the caller who bought 4 of the TSV bags.  She already has 80!  

😶

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@chrystaltree  The OP never said that she sat there for hours watching the Dooney shows.  That is why she posted "CLICK" at the end. 

You do realize that folks turn on the TV at all times of the day and do see the same shows over and over.

Your post was meant to make what point?  It didn't apply to the OP.

That's your interpretation.  My interpretation was that she watched because otherwise,  she wouldn't have noticed or cared about all the Dooney shows.  Most people can't be bothered or irked by something they don't see.  My point was that complaining about the merchandise that a big multinational corporations sells to it's customers for holiday gift giving should be expected, it's what retailers do.  I get it, half the fun of this board for many women is complaining about the things the choose to watch for hour and hours a day.  Watch..complain...watch complain.  

And apparently a big part of the fun is complaining about others complaints...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@fortune

The hosts are hypnotized!!!!!!

I can't think of the vendor's name who presents the Dooneys - but I get distracted by her long black hair (?????) So fake and outdated. She needs a makeover like the Lock 'n Lock gal.

That IS her makeover... She used to have long blonde hair... Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: TOO MUCH DOONEY!!!

[ Edited ]

@kivah wrote:

@chrystaltree

We're hoping QVC presents items like they did in years past. It is very hard to watch now - with those Christmas trees in the background. People want to watch - QVC just makes it difficult to watch.

Exactly. People miss the variety they used to offer... They want to tune in to see the holiday sets and help get into the spirit, but not at the expense of being bored senseless and enduring the endless hype about the same handful of brands and items, many of which they've been touting as holiday fare for most of the past decade...

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@chrystaltree  The OP never said that she sat there for hours watching the Dooney shows.  That is why she posted "CLICK" at the end. 

You do realize that folks turn on the TV at all times of the day and do see the same shows over and over.

Your post was meant to make what point?  It didn't apply to the OP.

That's your interpretation.  My interpretation was that she watched because otherwise,  she wouldn't have noticed or cared about all the Dooney shows.  Most people can't be bothered or irked by something they don't see.  My point was that complaining about the merchandise that a big multinational corporations sells to it's customers for holiday gift giving should be expected, it's what retailers do.  I get it, half the fun of this board for many women is complaining about the things the choose to watch for hour and hours a day.  Watch..complain...watch complain.  

@chrystaltreeIf you want to be viewed as a cut above the herd, then I strongly suggest you stop complaining! 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb

Yes - I remember her long, straight blonde hair. I don't like her black hair - but it's appropriate for this time of year.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb

It's been a quiet, boring day. Thanks for making me laugh!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@fortune

The hosts are hypnotized!!!!!!

I can't think of the vendor's name who presents the Dooneys - but I get distracted by her long black hair (?????) So fake and outdated. She needs a makeover like the Lock 'n Lock gal.

Unkind and uncalled for.

You are distracted by hair?  Fake and outdated?  They need a makeover?

Really?