Respected Contributor
I enjoyed to Dooneys yesterday. I like Sue Clifton had QVC on for background noise for quite a while yesterday.
Respected Contributor

It’s an infomercial station. What do you expect? Don’t watch! I love my Dooneys, but 

I don’t watch all those sales presentations. I have a life, and I get on with it. You can’t watch an infomercial channel and then complain when they try to sell you something. Makes no sense. It would be like saying, “Oh, I hate all this junk mail I got today”—and then reading it!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't understand.  Op thought the Dooney shows were overkill and "disgusting" but she ....watched all those digusting overkill shows?   I saw 15 or 20 minutes of a TSV presentation and then all day long, I didn't see a second of any Dooney show.  I wasn't interested in Dooney (as much as I did love the Tsv) so why the heck would I sit and watch hours and hours of various hosts selling handbags that I had no intensions of buying?  It mystifies me that there are women who seem to think they are required to watch a shopping channel and they mad when they don't like what that shopping channel is selling.  Also, how is that some people don't understand that QVC is retailer? It's not entertainment.  The "shows" are sales pitches and the "hosts" are sales associates.  

@chrystaltree

People CAN check the Program Guide to see whats on..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

New channel call letters:

QVCD&B

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Re: TOO MUCH DOONEY!!!

[ Edited ]

@Jacie wrote:

New channel call letters:

QVCD&B

@Jacie

Woman LOL

But you need to add---

QVCD&B,ITCOSMETICS,ARGANOIL,

SHARKE,CUDDLDUDS,GRAVER,LOGO...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

LOL,  let's throw some Lock n Lock in there, too!!   Every cooking show has it or it seems that way to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune

The hosts are hypnotized!!!!!!

I can't think of the vendor's name who presents the Dooneys - but I get distracted by her long black hair (?????) So fake and outdated. She needs a makeover like the Lock 'n Lock gal.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

They should use the Dooneys to mop the floor. Then vacuum it up with a Dyson. Would make great TV.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree

We're hoping QVC presents items like they did in years past. It is very hard to watch now - with those Christmas trees in the background. People want to watch - QVC just makes it difficult to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC must be making a fortune with the constant airing of Dooney, philosphy, it, logo, graver etc.  Products that don't sell don't get air time.  So blame the buyers, sellers are going to present what makes them the most monery