QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo  ....... Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

@tansy 

How much has your home gone down?  I just checked Zillow and mine has gone up - a big 0.4%!

My next door neighbor put his house on the market last week. The first day on the market they got an offer, for $25,000 more than the asking price.

@drizzellla I'm sorry if I have asked before but are you a Washingtonian?  Your nic would fit!  💦🌧💦☔️💦

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

@tansy 

How much has your home gone down?  I just checked Zillow and mine has gone up - a big 0.4%!

My next door neighbor put his house on the market last week. The first day on the market they got an offer, for $25,000 more than the asking price.

@drizzellla I'm sorry if I have asked before but are you a Washingtonian?  Your nic would fit!  💦🌧💦☔️💦

No, I live outside Philadelphia.

I picked Drizzella because all the other choices for names I wanted were already taken. So I figured no one would take the name of Cinderella's evil stepsister. And I was right.

Respected Contributor

Markets are cyclical. They go up, they go down. i bought yesterday. Futures are up roughly 2.25% this morning. 

Markets don't like uncertainty, which is part of the reason we're seeing huge swings and greater volatility. 

I'm fully invested, just as I was in 2007-2008. I have no intention of changing that.

If you don't have the discipline or fortitude to take the risk and stay with your plan, then you shouldn't be in the market. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@tansy 

It sure is an improvement over old Totem Lake Mall - although almost anything would be.  

I moved up here in fall jof 91.  Boy were the heating bills a shock compared to Orange County!

And now we have a/c bills in the summer!  Nobody had a/c when we moved here.  

Honored Contributor

I just monitor my quarterly statements. When you enter the markets you know they will go up and down. There is always a financial risk that you need to decide if you willing to take.