Honored Contributor

Re: Stimulus Checks To Start Arriving Wednesday

@FlowerBear  Our 'check' showed up today in our checking account.

I finally went on line and put in the pertinent information, then a week later I checked on the web site again and the date the check was to be deposited was listed....and low and behold, it arrived on the date that was noted!

We are using it for our business since we have not received any help from the state as of yet.

Valued Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

Has anyone not gotten yet? I still have not!

I checked for a client today, and the site said the check would be mailed out on Friday. 

You can check the site yourself if you have all the pertinent information. (SSN & date of birth)

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  yes, yes, yes. Thanks for the update. Apply for everything that you can. My sister and her son just received a check for $38 thousand dollars. It took four days. This is a loan that payment would start one year from now and it´s only $108 until the end of the loan. Don´t know exactly what it´s called. They also got some money earlier for the Business.

Look luck to you and don´t let anyone tell you that you don´t qualify. Just apply.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 I am so glad your sister and her son received some assistance! I hope they are able to keep their business afloat.

Our state's website finally was set up last week and I applied...I have yet to hear back but did get an email today that the company (Deloitte Consulting) the state hired to assist JFS with the incoming information  was hacked, and ss numbers, address, could be viewed by other unemployed claimants.

They say there is no evidence that our information was improperly used but did offer identity protection services for 12 months...sigh....

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

@FlowerBear wrote:

Has anyone not gotten yet? I still have not!

I checked for a client today, and the site said the check would be mailed out on Friday. 

You can check the site yourself if you have all the pertinent information. (SSN & date of birth)

OK to put in you #SS number?

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird  if you are talking about inquiring about your check, yes it´s ok to do so. There is a section that is called Get my Payment. Don´t know if they are still accepting information because there was a cut off date and I heard that they will be sending out gift cards instead or something like that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  what is going on? Anyway, things are looking up for you and your DH. There´s more good news coming.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@songbird  if you are talking about inquiring about your check, yes it´s ok to do so. There is a section that is called Get my Payment. Don´t know if they are still accepting information because there was a cut off date and I heard that they will be sending out gift cards instead or something like that.

It's up.  I heard abut the site earlier in the news.  At one point so many people were accessing it, it crashed!  It's back up.  I put in my information.  My check will be mailed out this Friday too.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird    aaahhhh, good for you.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@songbird    aaahhhh, good for you.

Yes.  I don't have a direct deposit with the IRS.  If we ever get a refund, they would send a check.  I figured I would get this later.