Valued Contributor

Re: Stimulus Checks To Start Arriving Wednesday

I received my stimulus last week and unemployment (backdated to the week after I stopped working) also started last week!!  So....8 weeks later I started getting something! There's hope out there for anyone if I could get both stimulus and unemployment! lol lol I'm incredibly greatful for any penny I get!!!!

Honored Contributor

Well, my Mother passed away 17 months ago, and she received a check.  I hope she doesn't get another one, as I have yet t return first one.  What makes e mad is we haven't received her IRS refund that was filed in Feb of 2019  it has been one thing after another with them.  Every paper we sent they lost.  'It was to t go into trustable benifcaries she overpaid a boat load right before she passed.  

does anyone know were t send them back.  I was waiting for all this

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty The website says to write void on back of the check, include an explanation note and mail it to the regional IRS office in your area.  The regional addresses are also listed on the IRS website.

My FIL who doesn't file taxes but receives social security by direct depost is finally scheduled to have his payment direct deposited on the 28th.  We did file a tax return for him a couple of weeks ago on the non-filers portal, so I'm not sure if that helped or not.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo 

Thank you, how kind.  I appreciate the info!

Valued Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

$500 for each child will be most welcome.  

Wonder if they will count our kids?  Probably not, our 7 kids are of the furry type. Ehhh, they don't eat that much anyways!

=^..^=

hckynut  🏒

7 fur babies??? Good for you!!!!!! Woman HappyHeart

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been locked for bumping up an old thread