Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy

@WenGirl42stated my intentions correctly.  I am not 'sticking it' to anyone.

There is nothing childish about wanting a separate receipt and separate return label for each item I ordered.  If the only way I can ensure that is to use multiple shipping destinations then so what? 

There is nothing childish about wanting the same shipping savings that QVC is getting by sending multiple items in one bag.  It would be good customer relations to pass that savings onto the consumer.

Your name calling was not necessary.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLifewrote:

@CrazyDaisy

@WenGirl42stated my intentions correctly.  I am not 'sticking it' to anyone.

There is nothing childish about wanting a separate receipt and separate return label for each item I ordered.  If the only way I can ensure that is to use multiple shipping destinations then so what? 

There is nothing childish about wanting the same shipping savings that QVC is getting by sending multiple items in one bag.  It would be good customer relations to pass that savings onto the consumer.

Your name calling was not necessary.

No name calling involved.  WenGirl42 decided to give her opinion of your actions and I gave mine.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.